Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Forged LS3 Short Block

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $4500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Originally Posted by Studer
Just waiting to see if I can afford to pretty much have you do just that without having to sell a kidney or something LOL. I don't really care about numbers and stuff, it will be nice to have I suppose if I purchase the engine,but I feel like if I don't trust the guy building my engine without him giving me numbers and making sure that I'm OK with that I should probably just build it myself lol. I know you're working on it for me though buddy I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Haha, I still owe you that quote for the iron block build... along with a few other people that have inquired. Life took over last week, and I had to build a 6.0 iron short block for a customer on Sunday.

The build turned out GREAT. As with all of the stuff from the new machine shop I am dealing with after moving back here to LA, all of the specs are right on the money for what I request. I gapped the rings and assembled the rotating assembly. As you know, I don't just slap something together... instead, I measure everything because at the end of the day, it is all on me to make sure it is right. Now I just have to get the heads milled, and I'll be wrapping up the long block.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:30 PM
Launching!

Bump! Any serious offers?
Old 02-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Launching!

I forgot to mention I would be willing to take another LS3 in on trade as a core charge. This would drastically minimize down time.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Launching!

Sale pending

Quick Reply: Forged LS3 Short Block