Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Trans Am WS6- 72k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am WS6- 72k Miles

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $14500
Mileage: 72000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5839381193.html

I realize that I don't have a history on LS1Tech but I have always been a foxbody guy. Flame away! Anyhow I bought this TA because it's always been a bucket list car and I was finally able in a place to purchase it.

Well now my truck is starting to nickle and dime me and I would like to purchase a new truck w/ the money from the TA.

This car is an original WS6 6spd. It has never been modified in any way. No accidents. Non smoker.

Tires and brakes both have about 8,000 miles.

Skip shift still in place.

T-tops don't leak.

The car is a super nice example and I'm very picky with stuff I buy. The small things I can nit pick are. The passenger side middle speaker has seen better days. I don't listen to the radio when I drive but just FYI. Security light is on but as we all know can be easily fixed. The door panels do have a the typical cracks but it has been repaired at some point. You can still see them but someone has attempted to repair them from the back. The car is black and IMO could use a professional detail. That was my plan for the spring and will stay that way if I keep it. It's just typical swirls and hard water spots. Nothing detrimental.

Car is located in Lawrence, Kansas. The only payment I will accept is cash. No discussion otherwise.

785-312-0574
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Trans Am WS6- 72k Miles-20161020_141533.jpg   2000 Trans Am WS6- 72k Miles-20161020_140805.jpg  
Old 10-28-2016, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price drop
$12.9

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am WS6- 72k Miles