Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $16500
Mileage: 40000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Engine/transmission:
- Polluter Cam
- FAST 92 intake and throttle body
- SLP lid
- Yella Terra 1.7 Roller rockers
- TTS LT Headers
- Texas speed true duals with bullet mufflers
- Trick Flow 215 Heads
- 40lb injectors
- Walbro 255 pump
- Spec stage 3 clutch and flywheel
- Tick master cylinder
- AC delete
- ABS delete

Suspension/rear/wheels:
- Strano Springs
- SLP bilsteins
- Kenny brown subframe connectors
- 8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears
- 15x4 and 15x10 WELD RTS with 26" tire. Mickey thompsons front and rear

Car was tuned by Phil Smith at BLUECAT. Car made 447/400 on a dynojet. Im the second owner of the car and its sitting right above 40k miles. Mileage will go up some. Texting is the best way to get ahold of me. Im not on here as much. TEXT 6065853944. Car is located in Russell, KY.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.-img_3648.jpg   2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.-img_3655.jpg   2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.-img_3649.jpg   2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.-img_3653.jpg   2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.-img_3645.jpg  

Old 09-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Bump.....
Old 09-27-2016, 10:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Damnnnit where was this 5 months ago!
Old 01-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Teching In

I'm telling you what, if this car is still available and I sell my car. I'm driving from Michigan to pick this up.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by elpollofuego
I'm telling you what, if this car is still available and I sell my car. I'm driving from Michigan to pick this up.
Car sold a while back....I already spoke with the seller.....Only SOM I have seen for sale for the past few months has been this one.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5929550418.html

A good buy as well I have been contemplating but anyways back to the original topic this car has sold for future reference.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bandits96ss
Car sold a while back....I already spoke with the seller.....Only SOM I have seen for sale for the past few months has been this one.

A good buy as well I have been contemplating but anyways back to the original topic this car has sold for future reference.
Dang, that sucks. But thanks for letting me know and crushing my dreams! lol
Old 01-24-2017, 03:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bandits96ss

Holy **** haha thats my old car!! Whaaaat damn this ****** car is sick and for ******* cheap too! And believe it or not, thats the same guy that bought it from me looking at the phone number lol!

Long story short:

Guy selling is the original purchaser of the car ( brand new ), went to a board admin here in Mississippi and then i bought it from him. After putting about 10k on it and motor issues #7 piston ( fixed at gm dealership ) i offered to sell it to him ( original owner ) and he bought it from me! HAHA now i guess hes selling it again. Beast of a car and SUPER clean, PatG tuned too ( I took it myself ).
Old 01-24-2017, 09:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by enigmah
Holy **** haha thats my old car!! Whaaaat damn this ****** car is sick and for ******* cheap too! And believe it or not, thats the same guy that bought it from me looking at the phone number lol!

Long story short:

Guy selling is the original purchaser of the car ( brand new ), went to a board admin here in Mississippi and then i bought it from him. After putting about 10k on it and motor issues #7 piston ( fixed at gm dealership ) i offered to sell it to him ( original owner ) and he bought it from me! HAHA now i guess hes selling it again. Beast of a car and SUPER clean, PatG tuned too ( I took it myself ).
I don't typically like to clutter or dig up old threads but based on the guy who dug it up I thought he may be interested in this SOM because as you said it is a really good deal on a low mileage, heavily built SOM....

i personally have been back and forth almost pulling the trigger a few times but I am more looking for a nice weather daily driver and just don't think based on the build that this car would make a good fit so have chosen to go with a BOM GTO but still keep coming back to the ad thinking I might be screwing up...
Old 01-24-2017, 09:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

I already talked to him, its sold. Otherwise i would of bought it back from him.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Man, my soul is being crushed by the minute. Lol These SOMs go fast...
Old 01-25-2017, 12:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by elpollofuego
Man, my soul is being crushed by the minute. Lol These SOMs go fast...
Yes they do if it's not severely over priced you basically have to be willing to jump on a plane within a day or two to get it.

I almost bought one in Oklahoma in the fall couldn't get a decent plane ticket until the following week. The guy got so many offers that he decided he couldn't hold it a week for me (can't say I blame him I guess but still sucked). Anyway my suggestion is if you want one don't ***** foot around...make an offer...get a deal...and pick it up asap otherwise you will be waiting potentially years like some of us have for the next one to come up

Quick Reply: 2002 SOM WS6. 40k miles. Two owner.