Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

$525BORLAw/QTP cutout HOOKER &OEM Ypipe/cats HIGHFLOW Cats<STAINLESS>1-7/8 LongTubes

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default $525BORLAw/QTP cutout HOOKER &OEM Ypipe/cats HIGHFLOW Cats<STAINLESS>1-7/8 LongTubes

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $525
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

****ALLLLL SOLLDDDDD*****

Hello, forsale is a couple of exhaust parts... First off is the Borla..
Very nice condition, Axle back(mabey 1-1/2' before the rise over the axle too the tips..) has a Quick Time Performance Electric cut out that is made specifically for the Borla... It goes in place of where the "plates" would normally go..directly before the muffler allowing it to pass the muffler if you want...

Works great, comes with the switch..even can include 15' of new wire if you want..
$550 Shipped

Next is a Hooker SuperCompetition 3" coated Y-Pipe. Has 2 Stainless HighFlow spun metallic converters.. Believe to be Magnaflow...
2 replacement ACdelco $170 or so O2 sensors(few years old) and the O2 sensor extension harnesses as well...
$325 Shipped

New never used Speed Engineering 1-7/8" Stainless Steel long tube headers.. Payed almost $300 & would like to get most of that back.. Includes standard haskets and hardware
$250

Stock GM 2000 Camaro Y-Pipe in good shape.. Probably not worth it to ship but its OBO$$ ..

2 very nice LIKE NEW GM OEM catalytic converters off the same camaro
$200 shipped ****SOLD****

I believe thats about it for exhaust... May have more soon, if you are interested please send me a PM or even better shoot me a text message@ (716)428-1674.. Dont worry about contacting me late at night, Im usually up but if im not my phone wont wake me!..

Here are a couple videos of the exhaust. This is the actual car, it had 1-3/4" Hooker SuperComp long tubes, the posted Hooker SuperComp Y-pipe & High flow cats, into the Borla and the QTP cut out.. you can here the cut out opening/closing.. Closed it had a very nice raspy tone when you got on it and a very smooth quiet but aggressive sound at idle/cruise. When its open it sounds like a straight piped Borla!..

Thanks,
Adam B.

Last edited by N/A86; 02-23-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:06 AM
On The Tree

BUMP make offer guys... Stock Cats are SOLD
Old 01-31-2017, 04:56 AM
On The Tree

$500/Shipped to your door for the Borla and QTP...
Old 02-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in getting the headers, y-pipe and borla catback. I pmed you also
Old 02-23-2017, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Sorry for the late response guys.. Shes sold.. All the above

Thanks

Quick Reply: $525BORLAw/QTP cutout HOOKER &OEM Ypipe/cats HIGHFLOW Cats<STAINLESS>1-7/8 LongTubes