Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Houston Project Car - 1997 V6 Firebird, Manual, T-Tops

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Houston Project Car - 1997 V6 Firebird, Manual, T-Tops

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $1
Mileage: 200000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Green
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I'm trying to sell my 1997 Firebird. Fuel Injected 3.8 liter V6, Manual, T-Tops, Mystic Teal Metallic, cloth interior. I've had it for 17 years.

Mileage is well over 200,000. Engine runs a little rough because it's been sitting for 6 months. I wanted to restore it and do an engine swap, etc., but I'm not going to have the money for that for a long time.

It's perfectly drive-able, but it's in the condition of a 20 year old car. Body panels are fine with the exception of a couple dings that you have to look for to notice. I'm not looking to make money, obviously, I'd just love to see it go to someone who would fix it up again. Otherwise it's going to be donated somewhere.

It was my daily until last august. It's been sitting in the driveway since. I had the transmission rebuilt a year and a half ago after I stripped a couple gears. Tires are new as of last August. I also have the repair manuals for the car and the transmission.

Contact me if you're interested.
Attached Thumbnails Houston Project Car - 1997 V6 Firebird, Manual, T-Tops-2015-08-25-10.29.40_small.jpg  

Last edited by Galaxy_Stranger; 06-24-2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Wrong year. Some selections don't maintain state after preview.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YOINK!

Wife's getting piiiiissed!

Quick Reply: Houston Project Car - 1997 V6 Firebird, Manual, T-Tops