Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7300
Mileage: 47800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Purple
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have for sale a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am LS1 w/ 6spd transmission with 47k original miles. This car is in great condition inside and out. This is one of the cleanest Fbody's you will find. Please read all of the details about this car before contacting me. Best way to reach me is via text 336-496-7487 or you can call if you are a serious buyer. I am asking $7300 or best offer.

The car is located in Reidsville, NC, about 20 minutes north of Greensboro.

This car has a clean NC title, however the carfax shows the car had a salvaged title in Virginia. The previous owner told me the car had been rear ended, and he replaced the rear clip and repainted the entire car. It then sat for 7 years until I bought it. This car has been aligned and tracks straight, there are no issues what so ever regarding the rear clip being replaced. It was done right and professionally, and you can not tell unless you look under the car, which I will gladly show you.

Here is what has been done to the car and some other info:

-C6 Corvette wheels with good tires, 1.25" spacers
- Lowered (1.5 coil cut from springs, still rides great)
-Magnaflow muffler
-Windows Professionally tinted legal 35% all the way around
-All Relays replaced
-Oil Changed at 40k and 45k miles
-Transmission fluid topped off
-TTops work great, only leak under high pressure like a pressure washer or auto car wash
-Sometimes reverse will grind, but if you shift to 1st gear before reverse, it will shift to reverse smoothly every time (I got in the habit of going 1st then reverse and it never grinded)
-One of the reverse lights doesn't work, it needs a new socket
-Check engine light is on for the air system emissions check valve (either replace or get the computer tuned to tune it out) I have the replacement check valve
-The sound system sucks, one of the speakers is blown
-The is a large scratch on the rear bumper

I have the title in hand.

This is your chance to own a beautiful low mileage Fbody. While it is not perfect and does need a little work, it is a one of a kind. This car has been great but I have moved on to a Corvette, so this needs to go. Please feel free to contact me with questions or offers.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-1.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-2.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-3.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-4.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-5.jpg  

2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-6.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles-7.jpg  
Old 04-30-2016, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts

always thought these wheels would look like crap on a f body but I think they look awesome on your car* glws**(the 5 star Vette wheels)

Quick Reply: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 6spd 47k Miles