Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Fs/Ft 9 second 3rd gen camaro drag car N/A

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fs/Ft 9 second 3rd gen camaro drag car N/A

Year: 1987
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10000
Mileage: 999999
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1987 camaro with a 377 sbc and afr heads, solid roller camshaft, 13-1 compression, Bo Laws 918 cfm 4150 carb, edelbrock super Victor intake, moroso oil pan, turbo 400 with a transbrake with a derale pan. the car is backhalfed with ladder bars, square tube chassis, 12 point cage, tubbed, turbo action 5300 stall converter, turbo action cheetah shifter, auto meter sport comp gauges(oil pressure, water temp, volts), Also has a auto meter cobalt digital trans temp gauge and sport comp silver tach with shift light, as well as k&r pro cube delay box. Also have the newer style front end to go with it and side skirts, need to be painted and installed. It's not the prettiest thing but it's been high 9s with still more left in it. Runs low low 10s in the middle of the summer. Extremely low maintenance, check the fuel and tires between rounds and have a blast.

Left lane

Asking 10k, or 12k with the steel 18ft open dove tail trailer. Willing to trade for the right ls1 fbody, gto, cts-v's, or c5/c6 corvette. I miss owning a nasty street car since all of my buddies have them and I have to wait for track days to play. Prefer 6 speeds but autos can be cool too depending on the car. Call or text me @4075479714. Going to put more pics of the car up soon.

Last edited by LT194CamaroZ; 10-22-2016 at 07:36 AM.

Quick Reply: Fs/Ft 9 second 3rd gen camaro drag car N/A