LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Nitro Daves Nitrous Outlet

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Nitro Daves Nitrous Outlet

I've been dealing with Dave for some time now and I dont think I ever posted my experiences in this section of the board. Daves customer service is second to none and his custom products are top notch. I would reccomend him and his products to anyone looking for quality and professional service.

As the owner of a business myself I know the importance of being available to your customers. Whenever I have a question or I need help choosing what will suit my needs Dave always makes time for me and helps me make the best decision possible. I really appreciate his time and expertise and just wanted to let everyone know that if you ever need nitrous products Dave is the way to go.

Last edited by TPY2KWS6; 12-06-2005 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second this. I just ordered some more N2O stuff today and I can't say enough about Daves customer service. Nitrous Outlet's top notch quality and customer care is great, more business and sellers could take notes from them.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you guys for the kind words. It nice to look in here and see that you guys were happy enough with our service to share it with others.
Thank you for your support and Merry Christmas.
Dave

Quick Reply: Nitro Daves Nitrous Outlet