Harland Sharp 1.7 Rockers with pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 09:07 AM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post Harland Sharp 1.7 Rockers with pics

Hey guys I am looking to sell an almost new set of harland sharp 1.7 rockers. I put about 200miles on these and replaced them in search of a valve float issue which turned out to be to short of push rods.

I am looking for $300 I will take care of the shipping within Canada, or the United States.

All Hardware shims and rockers are included.

Original Series, Fits 1997 to 2004 GM LS1/LS6 & 2005 to Present GM LS2/LS4. Set of 16, 1.7:1 Ratio, Roller Rockers with 8MM Bolts and Pedestals.

Part# SLS17

Harland Sharp original series, pedestal mount, GM LS1/LS6 roller rockers are designed to be a replacement for the factory rocker that fits under the stock valve cover. Simply remove the factory rockers and rocker stands and replace with your new Harland Sharp roller rockers. We recommend always checking for head & valve cover clearance and proper lifter preload. We have encountered core shift issues that have interfered with our rockers.

These non-adjustable rockers are designed to the factory specs. If you change camshafts or machine the heads, you will have to correct your pushrod length. Always check before installing.

Last edited by Black X; 06-05-2007 at 09:12 AM.

Quick Reply: Harland Sharp 1.7 Rockers with pics