Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

Holley Fuel Controller ECU

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holley Fuel Controller ECU

Greetings from England.
My problem is rare in the UK so I hope someone in the US might be able to help me here.
I have a 350SBC on my Classic Range Rover, converted by Overfinch who used to be experts in this field (until they went all bling). The engine is from '97 and has fuel injection, I think it is a late Gen II and still has Chevy badges on the rocker covers but Overfinch changed the pistons, cams, induction & exhaust and rate it at about 330bhp.
It is controlled by a Holley ECU. My problem is that my garage are trying to tune up, but the five ***** on the controller have no markngs (picture), so we have no idea what they do!!! Can anyone help at all by telling me what they do?

RRdreamin
London
England
Attached Thumbnails Holley Fuel Controller ECU-img_0557s.jpg   Holley Fuel Controller ECU-img_0553s.jpg  
Old 02-09-2008, 08:31 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.holley.com/data/TechServi...al/R9895-3.pdf

Page 20 should help you out. Bob
Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 PM

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply, I did look round Holley's web site before posting but couldn't find anything. The picture of the ECU on the link you sent me does have the five *****, but the unit looks different to mine, is that just evolution of the housings do you think?

RRDreamin
Old 02-12-2008, 05:50 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Originally Posted by rrdreamin
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply, I did look round Holley's web site before posting but couldn't find anything. The picture of the ECU on the link you sent me does have the five *****, but the unit looks different to mine, is that just evolution of the housings do you think?

RRDreamin
I'm not sure, you could try calling Holley's tech line. Bob
Old 02-12-2008, 10:10 AM

Bob,

Thanks for that, I will try their online help system which I just found...

Ian

Quick Reply: Holley Fuel Controller ECU