Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

1966 elky found!!

Old 02-20-2008, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1966 elky found!!

i found a 66 elky in a junk yard the body is trashed and i mean trashed..however the doors have all good glass the windshield is good and the back glass is good so is the trim..it has the corvette flags on the fenders, the dash is all steel and not rusted what so ever..the push button AM radio still has the white chevyrolet marking all over it plain as day..there are 2 of four SS center caps that are in damn good condition the grill isnt all messed up and the seats could be refurbished however the foam is trash..
the engine is covered in leaves and i cant see the tranny ..i will try to get numbers off the block and heads and the vin if i can get it..the rear end needs to be inspected to see how many bolts etc...but i dont really know what to offer for the vehicle...any idea? i know pics will help this immensely and i will try to get some in the next few days...but would anybody be interested in the drivetrain/doors/glass/chrome goodies/dash/radio/rear end?
the column shifter still works too and you can turn the wheels lock to lock..i promise i will try to get pics ASAP but i have to justify the cost whatever it is to the wife..i just dont want to see a car like this get rusted into the ground..when somebody could use an original * if it is* drive train from a 66 elky..also the tailight assemblies are in damn good shape as well with all marking very very clear...please any help would be apreciated as to where to find the right casting numbers, head numbers, rearend numbers...again thanks for any interest ...I am in the allenhurst ga area..
Old 02-22-2008, 07:43 AM
12 Second Club

nobody?
Old 02-22-2008, 12:30 PM
7 Second Club

Might try www.chevelles.com

Search this Thread