Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 01:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer

Hey guys, I just wanted to post some pictures of a 1968 camaro ss (clone) my friend Rick (of Ron's Auto Restoration) and I did at the beginning of the summer. The car is powered by a built 1st gen 350 small block, but is originally a 327 car. Everything on the car is custom, and the entire suspension was put together utilizing an array of ebay after market parts. Hope you enjoy, pending interest i will post more. Thanks for looking. Also my friend Rick, is willing to take orders for side work. He specializes in Corvette's but is proficient in any body work or mechanical order. He is one of the best in the new england area. I'd love to help to, but i've left the business to pursue a career in public relations. let me know what you guys think

P.S. I'm not too worried about you guys seeing the owners license plate, and I wouldn't recommend any attempt to steal this car as it belongs to a massachusetts detective haha.
Attached Thumbnails Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-68-camaro-finished1-2.jpg   Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-68-camaro-finished1.jpg   Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-68-camaro-minus-trim1.jpg  
Old 08-27-2008, 02:08 AM
TECH Resident

somemore pics... the interior and all wiring were finished in a 19 hour straight coffee fueled attack on the last day before deadline. In these images are Rick N. of Fitchburg, Officer Cordio of the MA Police, and Phirepower (Dan Mondello, Myself). hope you like this I know these aren't the best build pics, but we were more focused on doing a thorough job on the car than capturing our anguish in the build haha. give feedback
Attached Thumbnails Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-camaro-engine-1.jpg   Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-camaro-ext1.jpg   Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-rick-cordio.jpg   Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-cordio.jpg   Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-phirepower-doing-somework.jpg  

Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer-phirepowers-interior-door-work.jpg  
Old 08-27-2008, 03:20 AM
Staging Lane

Nice Ride.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats really nice
Old 08-27-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice car, good job
Old 08-27-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

on day mine will be that purdy.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slow95z
on day mine will be that purdy.
Agreed my 67 needs some lovin' to..... Nice car!

Quick Reply: Some pictures of a 68 camaro ss hotrod we built over summer