Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

How bad will Florida beat Alabama...or will they?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Silver2000WS-6
You really think McClain is cocky? Just like everyone else he still has room for improvement but why would you act like they are going to be teaching him a thing or two he is very good and that is all there is to it. Did you really just compare a WR and a QB? But thank you captain obvious for pointing out JP isn't the best QB out there but he is getting it done so get off him.

,Chase
Yeah I think he is cocky..did I say nobody else was ? I didnt think so. He jumps up and down, shakes his head, acts lke everytime he hits somebody the world is ending...he is a MLB he is going to hit people but doesnt have to look like a fool everytime he does it. He also thinks he is unstopable so yeah when he doesnt make every tackle maybe he will shut up a little. Harvin has lined up at QB numerous times this year. And JP is even more of a cocky punk than McClain...JP is almost as bad as his little brother.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think the game will be close for the first half, then I think the Gators will pull away in the 2nd.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm hoping Bama wins, but...who knows. All I know is I'm counting it down and can't wait too watch the game........and drink A LOT of beer
Old 12-06-2008, 06:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH lil Nicky and Sarah Jessica John Parker Wilson and the Bam'ers couldnt pull it off. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheres all the sad Bama Cody leg humpers now?

BTW- Anybody see the sign on Game day that had JPW with a wig and said "Sacks in the City" It was sweet
Old 12-06-2008, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Ahhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH lil Nicky and Sarah Jessica John Parker Wilson and the Bam'ers couldnt pull it off. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheres all the sad Bama Cody leg humpers now?

BTW- Anybody see the sign on Game day that had JPW with a wig and said "Sacks in the City" It was sweet
man, what a sweet interception
Old 12-06-2008, 06:30 PM
9 Second Club

Go gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow, Bama lost the SEC and N Champ all at once. Congats Florida!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by nighttrain 1340
Wow, Bama lost the SEC and N Champ all at once. Congats Florida!
Thats what makes this so great!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wvaboy
1st time i've ever agreed with jimmyz.
close for 3 qtrs. gators by double digits by end of game.
good game and without harvin. congrats.

oklahoma would not be able to beat either alabama or florida. i think a usc match up would be best.
the whole bcs stuff is a joke anyway. can't wait until a playoff system comes out.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Somewhat happy? Ever since the first win this season, theyve been national champs according to the bama fans. lol

The game stayed closer than I thought it would, but the final is what I expected.

Congrats to the gators!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

At least Florida didn't roll Bama like they did everyone else in the SEC.

Can't wait to see Bama butt heads with the Gators again next year. We'll have to see how that turns out.

Go Gators... they earned it.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM
On The Tree

Great game. Few unfortunate things happened to Alabama, but what can ya do?

I couldn't be more proud to be an Alabama fan right now though. From where we were two years ago to where we are now is amazing.

The commentators for CBS suck ***** btw!

Roll Tide!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

like i said....to many weapons...

whoever bama plays in the sugarbowl...is going to get a beat down

tebow deserves the heisman bottom line he's clutch in ANY game...and has made his team better than last year...
Old 12-06-2008, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by homerunhtr21
Yeah I think he is cocky..did I say nobody else was ? I didnt think so. He jumps up and down, shakes his head, acts lke everytime he hits somebody the world is ending...he is a MLB he is going to hit people but doesnt have to look like a fool everytime he does it. He also thinks he is unstopable so yeah when he doesnt make every tackle maybe he will shut up a little. Harvin has lined up at QB numerous times this year. And JP is even more of a cocky punk than McClain...JP is almost as bad as his little brother.

EVERYONE jumps up and down and crap after making a big hit or a tackle for no gain or a loss, seriously.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

As I predicted mr cody didn't hit MR. TIM TEBOW .... the over rated fat guy was a nonfactor ... TIM TEBOW is obviously the the best college football player in the land .... a blind man could see that ... I hope he wins the HT again ..
Old 12-07-2008, 01:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
As I predicted mr cody didn't hit MR. TIM TEBOW .... the over rated fat guy was a nonfactor ... TIM TEBOW is obviously the the best college football player in the land .... a blind man could see that ... I hope he wins the HT again ..
well it wasn't as big of a win as a predicted, but was a win. And i have to agree with ya on tebow, but i just don't think they will give it to him this year, just because he has played more like a 1/4 back this year and not like he did last year. But who knows, the voters might see it the same way as us.... Got to give it to bama though, they played a good game.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if anyone has watched tebow play all year...they should vote for him...he takes hits, gives hits, throws great passes...look at the bama game...leads the team and does what has to be done...look back at the press conf. after ole miss...boy came out with a fire
Old 12-07-2008, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by slt200mph
What is your deal man? Why do you keep talking crap about him? He is very good at what he does or he would not be starting on Nick Saban's defense so get off him. Florida played an awesome game. Tebow really is an awesome quarter back. I believe the game was closer than the score revealed and it could have been a reverse score if it wasn't for that facemask haha. I really enjoyed the game and I am very proud of my team. Roll Tide!!!!!!

,Chase
Old 12-07-2008, 09:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit

Sad? No. Disappointed? Yes. I think we had a pretty good season and that we should be proud of our team and look forward to next year's season. Speaking of laughing at teams for their losses what team are you a fan of? lol

,Chase
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Silver2000WS-6
Sad? No. Disappointed? Yes. I think we had a pretty good season and that we should be proud of our team and look forward to next year's season. Speaking of laughing at teams for their losses what team are you a fan of? lol

,Chase
Its all good, they took care of business last year if im not mistaken.. Id rather lose 5 games with a crappy QB then to make it that far then BLOW both SEC and NC hopes in a couple hrs. Face it, bama didnt play anybody good this year. They finally played a legit ranked team and their flaws showed.