Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Any Recommendations for a great tuner/dyno in Atlanta, Georgia for LS2

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk00ss
Vengeance won't touch a car unless they "built" it.
I have been told just a few months ago that Vengeance was not tuning cars unless they built them as well. I am almost positive that the guy I heard it from would not be lying!!!!Maybe they were backed up with there own stuff, but the comments were still made!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:20 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
I have been told just a few months ago that Vengeance was not tuning cars unless they built them as well. I am almost positive that the guy I heard it from would not be lying!!!!Maybe they were backed up with there own stuff, but the comments were still made!

Old 03-11-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Have you looked at my avatar lately? BTW if you work hard, eat right and have good genetics you don't have to use steroids LOL.

Congrats on doing your own work, I can't do the tough stuff, just the basics. Lucky for me my salary allows me to bring in the pros when I want something major.

On the faster then I've ever went BS, let me know when that POS camaro reaches and surpasses the 200 mph barrier without flipping over and breaking into a million pieces. My car reaches 200 like a warmup. All motor, no spray needed bitch boy. Have a nice life Jr.

One last comment, spreading the good word about a shop you can trust is not nutswinging, its doing a public service and saving tech members a lot of cash, and grief.

Last edited by allngn_c5; 03-11-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vengeance tuned my car for me last week, after I installed heads & cam myself. They were more than happy to tune for me. They did a great job and I plan to do more buisness with them in the future!

Thanks Ron!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard nothing but great things about Ron and Vengeance. If you doubt them just check out the video's of the ride along's they do on you tube with customers.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Well I got my Appointment and couldn't be happier!

Quick Reply: Any Recommendations for a great tuner/dyno in Atlanta, Georgia for LS2