Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

100 octane unleaded near columbia, SC..

Old 01-08-2011, 07:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 100 octane unleaded near columbia, SC..

Anyone know where there is some 100 octane located at the pump?
In in Columbia, and so far all i've found is leaded and e-85 at the pump...

thanks for the help!

EDIT: I'm guessing carolina motorsports park is the closest place...

Last edited by Smitty's05gto; 01-08-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

My friend got 100 octane from some place in the Harbison area last year. I can't remember what it's called but I'll ask him tomorrow what the name of the place was. I remember he payed like $5 a gallon.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:35 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by DownSouthWS6
My friend got 100 octane from some place in the Harbison area last year. I can't remember what it's called but I'll ask him tomorrow what the name of the place was. I remember he payed like $5 a gallon.
thanks! I appreciate the tip. While you're asking him, next time i'm out that way i'll look around.

Probably not today though, due to snow and drag radials. lol
Old 01-10-2011, 06:47 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Just called eagle aviation at the columbia airport. 100 octane "low lead" for $5.23 a gallon.
He didn't say UNleaded though... :/
Old 01-10-2011, 07:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Smitty's05gto
thanks! I appreciate the tip. While you're asking him, next time i'm out that way i'll look around.

Probably not today though, due to snow and drag radials. lol
Yea this snow is crazy. My dd can barely make it up my street. You live on Jackson?
Old 01-10-2011, 02:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Yea this snow is crazy. My dd can barely make it up my street. You live on Jackson?
Most of my belongings are in Phoenix, AZ actually. lol So this snow is a big change. I'm near clemson and sparkleberry for now. I came out here to help my parents out, after dad had an accident at work.

How long ya been in columbia?

Ever been to midlands raceway? I went yesterday. I dont think they believe in track prep. lol
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

I've lived here all 21 years of my life. I'm about 5 minutes away from Clemson and Sparkleberry and I go down both those roads several times a week, and I definitely haven't seen a 10 sec. GTO, which means you're not showing it off enough.

I've been to Midlands a few times, I HATE the road getting to it, and the track and the upkeep is subpar, but It's the closest track within an hour of here.

And back on topic, my buddy said that gas station with 100 octane was a Shell station off of I-20, a few exits past the I-26 bridge (doesn't remember exactly which exit). So I guess technically it's in Lexington.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I've lived here all 21 years of my life. I'm about 5 minutes away from Clemson and Sparkleberry and I go down both those roads several times a week, and I definitely haven't seen a 10 sec. GTO, which means you're not showing it off enough.

I've been to Midlands a few times, I HATE the road getting to it, and the track and the upkeep is subpar, but It's the closest track within an hour of here.

And back on topic, my buddy said that gas station with 100 octane was a Shell station off of I-20, a few exits past the I-26 bridge (doesn't remember exactly which exit). So I guess technically it's in Lexington.
Thanks for the tip on the gas station. Maybe the roads will clear up a bit tomorrow to venture out past the subdivision entrance. lol
Old 05-14-2014, 06:19 PM

The gas station is on highway #1 right off 20 on the Lexington side. I ran it in my harley when I had it but it's leaded and 6something a gallon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 100 octane unleaded near columbia, SC..