Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Old School 14x7 Chevy Rally Wheels GM Originals!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Old School 14x7 Chevy Rally Wheels GM Originals!!

I have a set of 14x7 Chevy Rally Wheels from my 78 Camaro. These are in good shape and completely original even the center caps and trim rings. One trim ring I bought from the dealer back in the 80's and is not original. These wheel are steel and are getting hard to find. They balance up with very little weight needed. They came on 70-81 Camaros, 73-74 Chevelles, 71-79 Novas from the factory. Other models also used these wheels. Bolt pattern is 5x4.75. They are painted to match the color of the vehicle and have chrome rings to accent on the rim. I have seen these wheels chromed, painted black, silver or painted to match the body. It is all a preference but can be easily refurbished to your liking. The trim rings on the outside edges have curb marks on them and are not flawless. The center caps are in very good shape and shine up nicely. I do not see any curb marks on them. All clips on caps and trim rings are in excellant shape and everything is tight and will not come off. I prefer to not ship these because they weight about 30 lbs each but I will ship them. There is no damage to the wheels themselves just need refurbish in your color. Here are some pics. I am asking $300.00 for everything.

Any questions just pm me.
Attached Thumbnails Old School 14x7 Chevy Rally Wheels GM Originals!!-ebay-001.jpg   Old School 14x7 Chevy Rally Wheels GM Originals!!-ebay-002.jpg  
Old 03-03-2007, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

for sale on ebay until Friday!
Old 12-31-2016, 04:24 AM

Default '80 El Camino

Where are you located ?

Quick Reply: Old School 14x7 Chevy Rally Wheels GM Originals!!