Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

I got pulled over on Thanksgiving.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default I got pulled over on Thanksgiving.

Well I was heading to my parents house for dinner. I was at the light at SR 20 and Peachtree Ind Blvd, light turns green and I go. A Mercedes was behind me while I was still in first gear I stomp on the gas, and get it sideways a little. Well lone behold a Gwinnett police got right on my butt, pulled over on a side street. Cop comes to me and asks for license and insurance. Me shaking bad all ready hand it to him. He asks me if I had any speeding tickets in the past three years? Of course I tell I had two, ans that one is a BS ticket. He tells me by the way I was driving that he doubts it is a BS ticket. Then he asks me if I was trying to clear the car out, OH yes officer she is not running right. He proceeded to tell me that he had a 69 camaro with a 302, and he know how tempting it is to get on it.Officer: "Son I'm not giving u a ticket just try not get on it so much" "U have a nice day son" Me: "U to sir."
Old 11-26-2004, 09:20 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey , at least you had a gearhead for an officer, sounds like you came out ok. Cops seem to be a little cooler about stuff this time of year than normally.
Old 11-26-2004, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah I got lucky, if I still had my Civic off to jail I go.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lucky bastard...run 11.98 and get off on a ticket in the same month....play the lottery biatch

Quick Reply: I got pulled over on Thanksgiving.