Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Hello all...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello all...

I dont really get down this far into the forum, but as my past hobby of car audio has grown old and boring, and my new (and much more expensive) hobby of performance is rising up, I figured I'd start posting down here and trying to see whats going on down here in the southern states. Lived in Nashville most all my life but had alot of early upbringing in the Florence/Muscle Shoals area of Alabama. Raised on Bama football and Braves baseball, and UT isn't "too" bad, so I've got most all of the bases covered.

Proud member of the Middle Tennessee F-Body Association, not sure how many of our guys post in here. Also had some dealings with Bo White as he just finished my throttle body. Looking forward to getting that back in (supposed to be delivered today from UPS). Also have a friend up here thats going to be coming down to the upcoming dyno day in AL and have gomer do some tuning, and I've heard good things about gomer's tuning. Next month I've got a tiny cam going in but I'd like to get some tuning done by gomer also to get the most out of the setup.

Anyway, just figured I'd say hello. So howdy.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by josh99ta
I dont really get down this far into the forum, but as my past hobby of car audio has grown old and boring, and my new (and much more expensive) hobby of performance is rising up, I figured I'd start posting down here and trying to see whats going on down here in the southern states. Lived in Nashville most all my life but had alot of early upbringing in the Florence/Muscle Shoals area of Alabama. Raised on Bama football and Braves baseball, and UT isn't "too" bad, so I've got most all of the bases covered.

Proud member of the Middle Tennessee F-Body Association, not sure how many of our guys post in here. Also had some dealings with Bo White as he just finished my throttle body. Looking forward to getting that back in (supposed to be delivered today from UPS). Also have a friend up here thats going to be coming down to the upcoming dyno day in AL and have gomer do some tuning, and I've heard good things about gomer's tuning. Next month I've got a tiny cam going in but I'd like to get some tuning done by gomer also to get the most out of the setup.

Anyway, just figured I'd say hello. So howdy.
Welcome! I think Badjuju342 is also a member there. He frequents here alot. Kind of a moderator for this section
Old 05-12-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.

Welcome to the Southern section. Looks like you and I are the oldest members in this sections, we have been around since 2001! We do have our share of "drama" around here, but the members are really nicer and better than they seem sometimes. Keeps life....huh.....interesting. lol
Old 05-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Howdy Josh! Josh is a fellow member of MTFBA who has been bitten quite hard by the 1/4 mile bug recently. His T/A is super nice! And , as everyone knows, there is NO cure for this disease.

Quick Reply: Hello all...