Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Calling SLowETz

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 10:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling out SLowETz

didn't get a chance to respond to your response on Craig's thread before it was deleted. What does any of it have to do with you? You weren't even there, you didn't see anything that went on. Regardless they spoke about that, and as far as I know, its done on here.

You seemed to get pretty aggressive towards Craig, why? Are you that jealous of him still? You copied everything you could from his car. You copied his seats, his gauges, his shifter, his suspension, his trans, then you needed a lockup, just like him. Sure, he’s a cool guy and all, but I didn't know he was really that much of your idol.

I tried to help you out because Craig asked me to, and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I told you everything I did, and in the end told you it wasn't that great of a n2o tune, that there was a lot left on the table once you got everything figured out about what you wanted to do. You agreed. Then you call Craig the next day about how it didn’t feel any different, I messed up your car, you didn't think I was going to hold the nitrous for that long (3-4 seconds, how long do you think you run it on a full 1/4 pass?), you said I turned your spark plug green? Give me a break man, I've tuned a lot of nitrous cars and I've never once seen anything that would cause a plug to turn green. Then I see you a week or 2 later and you’re talking about how much better it feels and blah blah. Kinda two stories there don’t ya think?

You talk about you've had 10 sec cars since back in the day and blah blah like you know everything. You had to ask Craig everything about his car, his suspension so your car could leave like that, me to help you with your nitrous, hell you couldn’t even tell if your car was firing on all cylinders? But yet you try to answer everyone’s tech questions like you’re the know all guru? To me, you seem nothing more then a RICER. Bogarts, race seats, nitrous, cage, 100 gauges, steel braided lines, after market fuel rails, bad *** heads and cam, and the car runs 12.20s. I thought you were gonna be cool when I met you, guess I was mistaken.

Since your the big bad boy, why don’t you man the **** up. Put your **** on the yard stick and measure up. You're car makes 100hp more then Craig on motor, why don’t you line em up and let him drag that silver turd down the 1320. Put up or shut up man. RUN THAT ****.

Last edited by LETZ RUN; 06-01-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmfao.....

this is about to get good
Old 06-01-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLKWS6
lmfao.....

this is about to get good
Old 06-01-2006, 03:42 PM
FormerVendor

That entire thread belongs in a PM...... Let it go guys.....
Old 06-01-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nah I wanna see it out in the open, what excuses he comes up with about why he wont run? I mean Craig doesnt have those 1000hp wheel studs, but id still like to see him race since hes the man.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt
That entire thread belongs in a PM...... Let it go guys.....

You are absolutly correct on that one..
Old 06-01-2006, 06:08 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

You talk about you've had 10 sec cars since back in the day and blah blah like you know everything. You had to ask Craig everything about his car, his suspension so your car could leave like that, me to help you with your nitrous, hell you couldn’t even tell if your car was firing on all cylinders? But yet you try to answer everyone’s tech questions like you’re the know all guru? To me, you seem nothing more then a RICER. Bogarts, race seats, nitrous, cage, 100 gauges, steel braided lines, after market fuel rails, bad *** heads and cam, and the car runs 12.20s. I thought you were gonna be cool when I met you, guess I was mistaken.
HAHAHA.....Dammit Mikey, you're my boy and all but he fucked you up here...

Pass the popcorn...
Old 06-01-2006, 10:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LETZ RUN
didn't get a chance to respond to your response on Craig's thread before it was deleted. What does any of it have to do with you? You weren't even there, you didn't see anything that went on. Regardless they spoke about that, and as far as I know, its done on here.
Didn't have a thing to do w/me until he wore my *** out about hooking HIM up w/a tune What's up?

I wasn't there. Didn't need to be. I know what was done and how it ended.
I know what I know. PERIOD.

You seemed to get pretty aggressive towards Craig, why? Are you that jealous of him still? You copied everything you could from his car. You copied his seats, his gauges, his shifter, his suspension, his trans, then you needed a lockup, just like him. Sure, he’s a cool guy and all, but I didn't know he was really that much of your idol.
LMHWMFAO. I seemed aggressive to Craig?
No. I seemed bent the ***** out of shape over your boy talking a load of **** on the internet on two of the most honest/hardworking people I know..... who only happen to be good friends of mine.

The better question would be why did Craig seem to feel the need get "aggressive" and talk **** on two of the most well respected ls1 techs in the area(and perhaps nationwide)over a ******* security code issue?

Jealous of him still?
STILL laughing! Jealous of what? You should be on TV! Tell secret squirrel not to be so quick to assume I or anyone is jealous of him.
Never was "jealous" of Craig, and as far as that goes never been "jealous of ANYBODY.

Buying a streetable pair of lightweight black seats that happened to be the Forza's was "copying" him? My bad. I sat in his car. Told him that I really DIDN'T like them that much. Unfortunatly The Corbeau's were about the only decent looking streetable seat I could find. Again, my bad.

Guages. Believe it or not(and don't much give a **** if you do or don't)I had planned on doing the guage mod LONG before I had the honor to meet Craig. Knew what it looked like from pics on the net. Never saw it in person until I saw his. Looked good. Went for it. My bad for "copying" him. Again.

The shifter. Wrong again. Always liked the pistol grip. Always ran an M6. Saw Ron's LONG before I saw Craig's. Said to myself.... self, that looks good. If I were to go auto, that be the shifter.
So, sorry. Didn't "copy" Craig. Again.

*EDIT* I do believe I remeber Craig saying he was gona get a shifter like RON'S. Copy cat.....

Suspension. Wrong again Big boy. Mine was in BEFORE I met Craig.

Trans. Going from M6 to auto. Obvious choice? TH400. Not a TH350. Had told Craig when his 4l60e took a **** that I'd be toying w/the idea of an A3 swap for AWHILE.

Lock up. I KNOW what my **** is. It's a STREET car. I wanted a lock up verter so it would be a bit more STREETABLE. He's the one w/the RACE CAR. Why the lock up?

Yup. Craig is a cool guy. Think the world of him.
My idol? Dude.... you've bumped your ******' head.

As far as all of that ^ bullshit you just spewed about "copying" Craig, how 'bout the dozon or more times HE's made mention that his boy up in Michigan has some barney badass car that HE has copied nut for nut, bolt for bolt(tearing up I'm laughing so hard right now..... thanx man, it's been awhile since I've had a laugh this good !)

Whoever sold you two the idea that I or anyone else wants to copy him, well....they owe you a full refund.

I tried to help you out because Craig asked me to, and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I told you everything I did, and in the end told you it wasn't that great of a n2o tune, that there was a lot left on the table once you got everything figured out about what you wanted to do. You agreed. Then you call Craig the next day about how it didn’t feel any different, I messed up your car, you didn't think I was going to hold the nitrous for that long (3-4 seconds, how long do you think you run it on a full 1/4 pass?), you said I turned your spark plug green? Give me a break man, I've tuned a lot of nitrous cars and I've never once seen anything that would cause a plug to turn green. Then I see you a week or 2 later and you’re talking about how much better it feels and blah blah. Kinda two stories there don’t ya think?
Yes. You helped me out by scaling the jets. Yes you said it was just a getter' by job until I figured out the rest of the combo. Yes, I agreed. If you recall, I tried to PAY YOU for your efforts/time. YOU said NO multiple times. You see Charles.... I'm not and have NEVER been someone to take advantage of someone's goodness.

Then I called Craig. True enough. But, I do not recall(I have a VERY good ******* memory)EVER saying you messed my car up. If that's what you heard.... you got LIED to. I've talked nothing but of how good a job you did.... to EVERYBODY. THAT is FAR from saying you fucked up my car.....

As far as the car not feeling any different.... yes that was said. Here's why: The TB cam wasn't hitting the WOT switch. Nitrous wasn't engaging. Found the problem. Fixed the problem. Car felt GREAT. THAT is what I told you.

As far as not realizing you were going to hold WOT that long.... forgive me. Never ever watched a jet tune. Car did stumble at start up a few times after you left. No big deal. Clearly evident at this point that your boy feels the need to run to daddy when anything about you is mentioned.

Green spark plugs. Yes. Green tint to ground straps. Come to find out from some other more experienced N2o guys than myself that a good N20 tune will give the ground strap a light greenish tint. Being the top notch N2o tuner you are(and I say that sincerly)you prolly know that. Why would you say you'd never seen that?

Not two stories. One story. The only story. Can't help which embelished version you heard, and again.... don't much give a ****.

Yes. Have talked about old cars. Much like anyone else whose had more than one and has gone relatively quick. Hell, you had to show off your vids of all your race cars.

I'll be the first to admit here in front of God and everybody that I don't know it all. So ******* what?

I had to ask Craig everything about his car?
Puhleeeeze.....

His suspension so I could leave like that? You're kidding. Right?
Truth be known, Craig wore MY *** out about shock settings and IC settings. Your info is clouded BADLY.

Your are right about the nitrous help. I never ever owned a kit. Again, so ******* what?

Couldn't tell if my car was fireing on all eight?
Dunno where that came from. Did have a plug wire issue w/the CP relocation mod. Guess what. I figured it out.... thanx-

The know all guru?
Refer to above statement.

Ricer? Ok. You're entitled to your opinion. Whatever-

12.20's? If you're reffering to the first pass made at Commerce the night I met Craig. Yup. Spinning on a slick track under the influence of the ******* flu, AND first pass made in 5 months..... but yeah 12.20@118 at COMMERCE.

Fact of the matter is, the car's last previous three full clean passes(on a decent track)has only gone 11.44@124, 11.57@122, and 11.67@120 on MOTOR. BEFORE the 90/90.... BEFORE the suspension.... BEFORE the 28" tires.... BEFORE the gear.

Last time out w/the new toys the car ate a driveshaft and broke an aftermarket TA. I guess it was hookin'. Car hasn't been back to the track since.
With the addition of the added goodies, I'd hope for a realistic 11.1x on motor w/ the A3.

With the addition of the F1 kit and your jet tuning expertise AND above added junk, I don't think 10.30's(or better)is unrealistic on an A3/braked/ N2o launch. Wouldn't be too shabby for a STREET car. You know, heat/AC/stereo/door bars/stock A arms/K member.... like Craig?

I thought you were gona be cool too. Still think you're a good dude. Just think you're info/vision is just left of scewed-

Even thought Craig was gonna be cool, until he posts a bunch of **** on the internet. Come to find out, even though HE was THERE..... HE didn't know what the **** was going on. The car idled on the trailor while being unstrapped. The car was driven into the shop and onto the roller.
Ron monitered the pulls w/a TECH II to insure everything was in order while the pulls were being made.

Craig didn't know THAT? Talk about two different stories.

Since your the big bad boy, why don’t you man the **** up. Put your **** on the yard stick and measure up. You're car makes 100hp more then Craig on motor, why don’t you line em up and let him drag that silver turd down the 1320. Put up or shut up man. RUN THAT ****.
Big bad boy?
Nope. Not me. That's your boy's fantasy.

Man the **** up?
Sure. I'll man the **** up. NO problem.

If ANYBODY has a problem w/me.... come get your *** some.

Speaking of manning the **** up.... why is it that you are the one that ALWAYS has to post for Craig. What's up w/that.... anyway? Oh yeah.... maning the **** up-

Drag that silver turd down the 1320?
You sound like you've been hanging out on streetcarforums way too long dude!

Peace-
Old 06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Damian

Pass the popcorn...
Hey Josh!
Old 06-02-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Damian

Pass the popcorn...
I dunno man...it looks like after what he posted he's winning the battle lol
Old 06-02-2006, 03:20 AM
9 Second Club

Is Rons car running thru the cats?
Old 06-02-2006, 06:19 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by cablebandit
Is Rons car running thru the cats?

Jerry-
Yes. Yes it is
Old 06-02-2006, 07:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Holy ******* 4 page post. That is a long ****. I find you calling him to get all the part numbers for everything on his car, and then getting them and putting them on, pretty much copying no?

So you didn't calll Craig and say you think that my nitrous tune fouled out your plugs and your car wasnt running on all of the cylinders? You didn't ask Craig about it ANOTHER time before that even, and he had to show you that all 8 were firing?

Yes, i've tuned many cars on nitrous and have seen all kinds of plugs, never a green one though.

You know what you know about their situation from not being there. Sounds pretty solid to me. It wasnt just the security thing also if you woulda read his post before posting that other ungodly huge response. That is a moot point though, they are in contact and have it sorted out. Ron is trying to make everything right. Cool.

You can say all you want about not copying his car, but regardless. His car was done, your car was done? Then you saw his and now yours looks exactly the same. Down to even taking your stickers off, lol.

The best past i've seen your car go was 12.20s. Didn't seem to have much more in it, lol. If the car is that fast, when you guys gonna line up? both cars seem pretty ready to me, should be soon right? When?

As for me posting and Craig not? Hes not a computer guy, maybe he has too much **** to do, I have no idea. I posted because I think what you did was bullshit, even though you had nothing to do with any of it. You were not involved at all, **** you werent even there. Rons a cool guy, sure. So your gonna post up bashing Craig for not agreeing. Same with me doing here, your bashed Craig, I don't agree. So I wanna see your POS get drug by him. Plain and simple. Get off the keyboard and run that ****.

No, I havent been hanging out on SCF too long, Ive been a streetracer before I even came to this area. I just like people running their cars instead of their ***********.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Banned

Old 06-02-2006, 08:12 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah.... long reply. Sorry. Felt you needed to hear it straight from the horses mouth.

So. Here we go again-

FYI..... wasn't sure if I wanted to go electric or mechanical on the guages. Asked him for the part numbers. So what?

Did not know WHY ground straps would show a green tint. Now I know. Thanx for the excellent jet scaleing!

They have worked it out. Nuff said-

Sorry dude..... again.... wheels/tires/cage/shocks/springs/SFC's/drag bar/rear/90-90/nitrous/tach/ etc.etc.etc. were in BEFORE I met Craig.

Sounds perty done to me-

As far as the stickers-
It WAS my full intention to try my hand at Div. 2 ET brackets. I'm sure you know that in order to recieve contingency money, you need to run sponsor stickers in whatever class you're running. THAT is the ONLY reason there were any stickers on the car-

Insane work hours prevented me from being able to make many if any of the events. Hence, the stickers were removed. LOL as you would say-

12.20 again? LOL! That's the problem Charles.... you only know what you know. You don't know what you don't know-

Not bashing Craig. I publicly stated I thought the world of him. No?
Did not like his choice of action in regard to his concerns regarding two close friends after I put my nuts on the line knowing how he is about his car, and I only did as he did and submitted my disatisfaction.....much the way you came to his defense.

Why is that a problem? Good Gawd man.... is this Kinder Care or what?

As I said.... No problem running his car. Should be a good race based on what I've seen(see..... it's all relative Charles). There is ALWAYS someone quicker..... may be Craig. May be me. Either way it's all good. Loseing a race won't send me into a depression.... I promise.

If you like action vs. talk..... quit talking. Seems like that's all this has been.

Last edited by SLowETz; 06-02-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:18 AM
10 Second Club

Btw.... I'll be in touch w/Craig to work things out.... unless of course I need to go through his agent.... LOL!

I'm done-
No reply needed.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK#608
Old 06-02-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

too much to read rather
Old 06-03-2006, 04:56 PM
LSX Mechanic