Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Who was in Senoia Today!

Old 07-30-2006, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Who was in Senoia Today!

Okay whoever drives the black Z28 and Pewter SS you guys drove right by my house today and I followed you. First thing why didn't you stop. Second them are some nice camaro's. The Pewter one had the berger mod done and had 450 hp on the left side of the bumper. I didn't know you guys where in the area. I think whoever the pewter guy is you live over behind sharpsburg tire don't you? You guys should stop by one day been meaning to meet up with some f-body guys that are on the south side. It sucks driving all the way to the north side every weekend just to hang for awhile. I was in the Black formula right behind you. You guys where heading towards thomaston on hwy 85S. I followed you all the way through harrisburg and gay.

Nice Cars guys.

P.S. Slow down when im trying to catch you I was in my garage when you guys went by and I had to do 120+ to catch you.

Last edited by *98Formula*; 07-30-2006 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

im usually in newnan and senoia a good bit we should meet up some time
Old 08-09-2006, 06:55 AM
TECH Regular

That would be sweet I have a long weekend this week. I am off from friday - Sunday so I will be around all weekend let me know if you will be in the area.

Search this Thread