Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Chrome Z06's 4sale or trade (Would prefer local)

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 06:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chrome Z06's 4sale or trade (Would prefer local - Alabama)

I've got a full set of 17x9.5" chrome Z06 wheels im interested in trading or selling outright. Front tires are Sumitomo HTRZ 245/45/ZR17 and have at least 75% tread or more left. I've got a set of Nitto 555R's, 275/40/R17, on the rear that are pretty much bald...maybe a few more track passes on them as they still hook decent, but wouldn't drive them on the street much longer. These wheels are 2-3 years old, but still look good. 1 has curb rash on the outside lip, but isnt really noticeable. Some other minor things, but you can't keep a daily driven wheel perfect.

Would be interested in trading these wheels and tires for either a set of Z06 motorsport wheels or a VFN 4" WS6 hood, but if you're interested, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. Only reason I want to get rid of them is I had them on my firebird and swapped them over to the trans-am and I'm wanting to go a different appearance route.

As for just selling them outright...I paid over $800 for the wheels alone, but I'll let them go with tires for $600 O.B.O. I had rather sell these locally, but depending on the distance, I'm willing to drive and meet up if you're interested. I'm located in Cleveland, Alabama. PM me for more details.

Some pics can be seen on this thread when they were on the bird:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/553745-some-new-pics-finally.html

Last edited by 2k1bird; 08-17-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!