Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Anybody in the N. Alabama region need work done?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anybody in the N. Alabama region need work done?

Been considering doing work on the side and wanted to throw a feeler out to see if anyone was needing work done. Worked on cars for years and have a good amount of wrenching experience.

Recently did my own H/C swap and know my way around a LS1 pretty good. A good friend of mine that's on the board here (Prin is his name/screen name) can vouch for my workmanship.

I'd be willing to do:

Intakes
Headers
Heads & Cams
Cams only
Brake/suspension work
Other misc jobs depending on what they might be

I have a deal worked out with a well known friend to handle the tuning end of the deal, so that is covered as well.

If anyone is interested, post up or PM me for further details.

Thanks!
Marv
Old 08-23-2006, 12:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I looked for your banner on the right and couldnt find it? Have you contacted the admins about sponsorship?
Old 08-23-2006, 12:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron..I wasn't aware that I'd have to be a sponsor to work on people's cars at my house. I know there are a ton of folks on here that get referrals from time to time and they don't own a formal shop. Perhaps I am overstepping my bounds here though.

I don't run an actual shop, but would like to simply make a little extra money and help folks out that don't want to do their own work.

One day I'd love to own my own shop, but for now it's not happening. I'll be doing the engineer thing for a while before I have the means to go into business.

I'm not trying to aggravate any sponsors or PO any admins here either by any means.

Quick Reply: Anybody in the N. Alabama region need work done?