Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

00TurboT/A is a crook

Old 08-27-2006, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00TurboT/A is a crook

Wanted to warn the southern guys.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/562411-matt-phillips-00turbot-liar-cheat-stay-away.html
Old 08-28-2006, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Weird.....he has nothing but good feed-back other than you. I rode in the car when the TTI kit was on the car and all was fine. It didnt smoke so I dont know whats happening there? Maybe install error? The kit had upgraded parts -Godzilla BOV, bigger intercooler so saying it didnt have any is a lie on your part. I hate that you have had problems with the kit though.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BadAzz96Z28
Weird.....he has nothing but good feed-back other than you. I rode in the car when the TTI kit was on the car and all was fine. It didnt smoke so I dont know whats happening there? Maybe install error? The kit had upgraded parts -Godzilla BOV, bigger intercooler so saying it didnt have any is a lie on your part. I hate that you have had problems with the kit though.
Well, apparently good feedback is not all its cracked up to be. I am suspect that something is not right with the oil burning. If I am wrong and the turbo is fine I will eat my words, but I have it hooked up just like Matt did.

I reworded my original post. It did have the godzilla and the obx, but the agreement was I got the TTi i/c too (which he still has), and the DP is not 3".

This does not excuse the lack of a complete kit, and does not excuse the crossover that wont even bolt on the car. And why did he lie saying he bought the kit from TTi when he didn't? If he did the crossover would not have been an issue.

For a complete kit that should bolt on I have had to buy/do way too much.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bowtieman81
Well, apparently good feedback is not all its cracked up to be. I am suspect that something is not right with the oil burning. If I am wrong and the turbo is fine I will eat my words, but I have it hooked up just like Matt did.

I reworded my original post. It did have the godzilla and the obx, but the agreement was I got the TTi i/c too (which he still has), and the DP is not 3".

This does not excuse the lack of a complete kit, and does not excuse the crossover that wont even bolt on the car. And why did he lie saying he bought the kit from TTi when he didn't? If he did the crossover would not have been an issue.

For a complete kit that should bolt on I have had to buy/do way too much.
I would have to agree with BadAzz96Z28 on this one. That is weird. He has all good feedback but you. I saw the kit on the car and rode in it, too. It was just fine. No leaks or problems. I was also there when the kit was taken off the car and there was nothing wrong with the kit when it was being taken off. The kit fit his car just fine so I don't see how you are getting that any part won't bolt on, except that your car is just different. I also know for a fact the turbo was recently rebuilt. Weren't you told on the phone every thing about the kit and still decided to buy it anyway? I'm not trying to bash anyone. I'm just stating the facts as I know them. I don't see how this kit could be such a problem like you are claiming.

Also, how you expect to buy a turbo kit and just bolt it up? Sounds like you should've done a little more research into what it takes to build a turbo car. Every single one is different. You said you had to do too much work to it. Were you expecting to just be able to bolt up a turbo kit without modifications to your car?
Old 08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luv2spdT/A
I would have to agree with BadAzz96Z28 on this one. That is weird. He has all good feedback but you. I saw the kit on the car and rode in it, too. It was just fine. No leaks or problems. I was also there when the kit was taken off the car and there was nothing wrong with the kit when it was being taken off. The kit fit his car just fine so I don't see how you are getting that any part won't bolt on, except that your car is just different. I also know for a fact the turbo was recently rebuilt. Weren't you told on the phone every thing about the kit and still decided to buy it anyway? I'm not trying to bash anyone. I'm just stating the facts as I know them. I don't see how this kit could be such a problem like you are claiming.

Also, how you expect to buy a turbo kit and just bolt it up? Sounds like you should've done a little more research into what it takes to build a turbo car. Every single one is different. You said you had to do too much work to it. Were you expecting to just be able to bolt up a turbo kit without modifications to your car?
OK, apparently Matt had a tubular k member on his car; I dont have one on mine. I bet that is why the crossover worked on his car, but not mine. Do you really think I would cut up and redo the crossover if it fit on my car? The TTi crossover was designed to work on stock k member cars, so clearly what he sold was not a TTi one.

I bought this kit because it was advertised as a TTi street kit, and was complete. Neither of which were completely true. If they had been true then kit would have bolted up with very little problems if any. I did do my research before buying, and asked other members about their experience.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Banned

No comment

Last edited by camminz06; 08-29-2006 at 03:35 AM.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by camminz06
Everyone else's input to this sitution is unimportant. They aren't going to fix this sitution. Matt what do you have to say?
Why don't you go jump off a bridge BRANDON CRAFT
Old 08-28-2006, 04:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt is this really Brandon Craft???
Old 08-28-2006, 04:49 PM
10 Second Club

I have been over all this stuff with the guy. Turbo kits don't fit everyone cars the same. They have to be modified to fit. You can say what you want I deal with people day in and day out and never had problem until you. You can't please everyone in the world all the time. You can try to ruin my name and smear my name all over the place like you tried to in the other sections. Go ahead the people that give a **** and know me and know how I am and don't rip people off.Thats about all I have to say about this crap
Old 08-28-2006, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
Matt is this really Brandon Craft???

I'm just talking about the CamminZ06 guy not the one who started the thread. He signed up just now and has 1 post wow what a shocker.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

First, I am not this Brandon Craft guy. I dont even know who that is.

Second, I have the same damn car as you Matt, just 1 year different so don't go saying that all turbo kits are different for each car. Its BS and you know it.

You never have explained why you told me you bought the kit new from TTi when that is not true. Want to elaborate?
Old 08-28-2006, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by bowtieman81
First, I am not this Brandon Craft guy. I dont even know who that is.

Second, I have the same damn car as you Matt, just 1 year different so don't go saying that all turbo kits are different for each car. Its BS and you know it.

You never have explained why you told me you bought the kit new from TTi when that is not true. Want to elaborate?
I don't care what year your car is. EVERY CAR IS DIFFERENT. In all cars doesn't matter the year. I'm not going to argue with you like this for everybodys to read a bunch of bullshit. this is stupid and dumb. I'm done posting about this.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

You also have not explained why you still have the intercooler I bought.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:39 PM
TECH Regular

Why don't you handle this in the APPROPRIATE forum. Don't come into his section and stir up a bunch of BS. Everyone who knows Matt is going to be in his corner because he is a stand up guy and good person to do business with. It makes no sense for you to come in here name calling and acting like a fool. I'm sure if Matt messed anything up he will do his best to straighten it out, that's just the kinda guy he is.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Addict

bowtieman81, you did the right thing if by posting about this in the "Member Feedback" section. But bringing the issue to this section was pointless. You should have just kept it to PMs and handle it between you and Matt.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I brought this in here because Matt WONT correct the situation. He has not done **** to fix any of the issues. He was paid in full for the kit, and since he has the money now he does not care. I have tried for 2 months to resolve this with no success.

I figured maybe some of you guys could tell me why this is the case since Matt has such a good reputation. Why did he lie about the kit in the first place, and why won't he pay for some of the missing/wrong parts?

If the mods don't like this I apologize.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:23 PM
TECH Regular

He must not know who I am
Old 08-28-2006, 10:39 PM
10 Second Club

I have done everything I could to make it right. But I sold you a COMPLETE kit for $3100 shipped so thats $2900 I got for the kit after shipping. The kit worked fine on my car and it doesn't fit the same on your because you have a stock k-member. Thats your problem not mine. Your asking for like $2000 back worth of parts and cash. There is no way I will do that. I have already discussed this over PMs over the phone and now you think you can try to ruin my name.Your beating a dead horse. You left me negative feedback fine I could leave you negative feedback as well for being such an ***, but I'm not like that. Just leave it alone and quit wining like a baby.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:55 PM
TECH Regular

Looks like you did not come in here to warn us southern guys. Just came in here to talk down and soil the reputation of one of our fellows
Old 08-28-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Junkie

oh badjuju... lock this somma-bitch, lol

Search this Thread