Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

thunder racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default thunder racing

hey guys, i know thunder racing has been around for a long time and has outstanding customer service. but i wanted to get feed back with any body that has been to there shop and has gotten work done like cam, and tuning and stuff. i was interested in there TRAK cam. im here in san antonio and was wondering would it be worth the 8+ hr drive to thunder or just get it done at these shops here in houston.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's a long *** haul dude! I think i would just do it yourself or have a local shop do the install/tune. Thunder is a great place to do business with! I have been happy with them
Old 06-07-2007, 02:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by byler900f
that's a long *** haul dude! I think i would just do it yourself or have a local shop do the install/tune. Thunder is a great place to do business with! I have been happy with them
You' re from Georgia, and you' re telling someone in TX that' s a long drive just to have them do installs and tunes? WTF?!

I buy 90% of my parts from Thunder, but I cannot personally vouche for their installs. I have been in the shop, and they have a great set-up. People from all over the country bring their cars to Thunder. Last time I was there, there were a few TX cars (as always), and one from IL I believe. That' s gotta say a little something for them!

If that doesn' t help, there are a few cute women that work there. I' m sure they' re taken, but still nice to look at. I need to find myself a girl that works for Thunder Racing, or other quasi-local speed shops. She could use her discount and buy me some goodies!!