Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

R R R Boys

Old 06-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking R R R Boys

what happened to all the guys from red river raceway? havern't from ya'll for awhile. just thought i would see whats going on with ya. haven't been to the track except for the nite me and cain raced. had a good time,but the weather has turned hotter. do you guy's go in the heat or what? how about caddo ,where is he hiding? got that vert straightened out yet?.........RON
Old 06-04-2007, 08:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm lurking around on the site everyday. Right now im putting together the nitrous kit and getting it ready for some power adder runs.

I'm planning to go to little rock saturday for the power tour but i need more info on what is going on saturday before i decide. It would be nice to get a few of us to caravan up this saturday if they are doing anything.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

yo i live in little rock if ya come thru hit me up.....i know there are a few people here that ar planning on goin.....
Old 06-04-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Resident

I've been living at work for the last 3-4 weeks. I'll be out there Friday night to test out a few new mods (if I get off work intime to get out there) The car has been up on jack stands for the last 3 weeks.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by StreetStalkerZ
I'm lurking around on the site everyday. Right now im putting together the nitrous kit and getting it ready for some power adder runs.

I'm planning to go to little rock saturday for the power tour but i need more info on what is going on saturday before i decide. It would be nice to get a few of us to caravan up this saturday if they are doing anything.

heres the info on the tour

Date Event Location
June 8-9

HOT ROD POWER TOUR 2007
Hot Rod in the Heartland
Considered one of the best automotive tours in the world! The seven day, seven city tour will begin in Cleveland, OH, go through the Midwest and end in Little Rock. 1,500-2,000 participants expected.

Friday, June 8: Noon to 7:00pm (OPEN to PUBLIC)
Saturday, June 9: (PARTICIPANTS ONLY)

Admission is FREE for the public on Friday.

Grand Finale Sponsor - Cherry Bomb Exhaust presents
BLUE OYSTER CULT
Live in Concert
4:00pm - Free Admission

RV Camping Available.
- Full Hookup $25 per night / Water & Electric $22 per night
- Cash payment only for camping
- Call 501-372-8341 or email tiffany@asfg.net for more info on camping procedures.

Register now & save! Early Bird Registration $65
Visit www.HotRod.com or call 866.413.6515

State Fair Complex
Old 06-05-2007, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

Guess i'll stay here saturday. I was told that they were having a cruise and show saturday but i must have gotten some bad info.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ron williams
was watching the NHRA nats on tv saturday. seems an invesment firm is going to dump alot of money into NHRA and lucas oil sportsmans racing in the next five to seven months. about 150 million dollars is what kenny bernstein said.......just general info.........RON
I sure hope they spend some big money on the little guys
Old 06-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Launching!

I would like to try to make it!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

the R.R. race is just a fun race for anyone. could become a gamblers race if enough cars are there. would anybody consider going besides me? .....RON .. the one in july i mean. starts 10 pm until three in the morning.........i'll bring coffee.......................RON
We used to do this back at hallsville several years ago. The only thing i wonder about is all the ricers and no track prep when this starts. If the track hooks decent with all the dew that will be falling and the crowd does not get out of hand this will be a good deal for the summer time racing.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:54 AM
12 Second Club

Default HD Partners Acquisition Corp.

was watching the NHRA nats on tv saturday. seems an invesment firm is going to dump alot of money into NHRA and lucas oil sportsmans racing in the next five to seven months. about 150 million dollars is what kenny bernstein said.......just general info.........RON
Some words in National Dragster : HD Partners is a special purpose acquisition company that was formed for the specific purpose of acquiring a company in the media, entertainment, or telecommunications industries. HD Partners is led by Eddy Hartenstein, who served as president and chief executive officer of DIRECTTV through its growth to become the worlds leading digital television service with more than 12 million customers and more than 7.7 billion in annual revenue. It will be business as usual at NHRA between now and after the deal closes, we expect the deal to close prior to the end of the year. NHRA Pro Racing will conduct Professional drag racing, and NHRA will focus on amateur and Sportsman racing. There will be two management teams one for NHRA Pro Racing & one for NHRA (amateur and Sportsman) that will work together. Just a little information regarding announcement for you Ron.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:53 PM
12 Second Club

I have not got the vert right yet Ron, but the fishing hasn't been bad. I will start gathering all my parts to install. I'll see you at Midnight Madness. Sounds like you could be getting very fast with the Z.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Resident

Any of you guys going next weekend? They will be trying out a Wed. race this week also. Starting to look like the Hville days again! I'll try to be there Weds but I probably will not make it because of 10hr work days. I will be there Friday to try out some new goodies
Old 06-17-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Resident

I think I will be out of town that weekend but I'm not sure yet
Old 06-17-2007, 12:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Midnight Madness sounds cool. That would be a good night for me since I get off at 6pm and I'm off on Sundays. I'm gonna come and play.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Ive made a few trips to the track here lately. Havent had my car together to run though. Hopefully with-in a few weeks she'll be together and I can make some passes.

Blake

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: R R R Boys