Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Magic Nitto's.. You can Hook 700+ On the Street

Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magic Nitto's.. You can Hook 700+ On the Street

I thought this was Funny.... Magic Nitto's that Hook over 700+ WHP on The Street... He Claims to OutRun a GSX-R 1000 from a Light and Hooks on His Nitto's in 1st and 2nd... I think we all Need these Tires... .. Need feed back on this....

Here is the Link:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=126965
Old 07-06-2007, 09:35 PM

I thought it would better to be posted On a Chevy Based Forum, Please Post your Views...
Old 07-06-2007, 09:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your first and only post here is to bring a story over from Import Atlanta to try and descredit an active member? I got room on my nutz if you want to swing on those. What kind of POS civic do you drive? I bet it hooks on bald tires in the rain cause its a CIVIC
Old 07-06-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Addict

I think you got destroied enough over on IA, so I'm not even gonna post anything here... by the way he is a very established and well-respected member over here, so it'd be wise just to stop where you're at.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Anything can be beat on the street. Bikes are harder to launch than most people know and most riders don't run magazine times. Reason I've beaten bikes on the street have always been the same. Bike should easily beat me but pilot is everything. Don't care why I win just that I do

I have no reason not to believe the OP in that thread you linked us to. I wasn't there but it looks like he's got over 700RWHP. Def possible.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Civic boy is just jealous.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:10 PM
9 Second Club

I'd give him a ride in my car if he would just act like a lady and ask.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:13 PM

So... You really think a 700Hp car will dead hook on the street ?...
Also If I would have posted with a Different Screen name the outcome would have been different... It don't matter what a Screen name is, Its my Name I have had and People know me by this name.... ..
Old 07-06-2007, 10:19 PM
9 Second Club

700hp at 6000 rpms with only 200hp @ 2000 rpms....yes i think that would hook.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Boy he must really be butt hurt to join a forum just for this. Get over it man when you get older you'll realize ANYTHING can happen on the street. Kudo's for him taking out a liter bike, not an easy task. But it can and has been done.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ironmancan
Boy he must really be butt hurt to join a forum just for this. Get over it man when you get older you'll realize ANYTHING can happen on the street. Kudo's for him taking out a liter bike, not an easy task. But it can and has been done.

I've been on this site, Just never Post... I know anything can happen and I understood the Point they Made... I will just have to see it and that I'm sure I will see...
Old 07-06-2007, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by quicksilverado
Civic boy is just jealous.

No... Just always here people claiming to beat 1000's... Its not that easy and really not from a slow roll... Uptop I can understand But its just hard for me to take in... Just a Opinion thats all...
Old 07-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Tsk , tsk , you fellas are being kinda hard on the lad. Just to show you we're not all bad , here's an informative thread on how to make a Civic godawful fast:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-swaps/730443-newbie-ls1-but-not-your-typical-car.html

Gotta give that Honda owner points for being pretty damned creative.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:46 AM
9 Second Club

Bobby give up!! 1st of all I did not say i dead hooked from a dig, I was going about 15mph or so. Whether the rider was on his game or not, I do not know,but i do know that we raced 4 or so time's and I beat him every time!!
Believe it or not,it happened and as soon as you get out of your diaper's and understand that anything is possible,then you will be able to sleep at night.
I am going to the dyno tommorrow(saturday) and get my junk retuned,and then we will see if it can still hook? Like I posted in the other forum's,you know absolutly nothing about my car or me. If you want to try the car then call me out or just STFU!! Grow up and get over it !!!
Old 07-07-2007, 10:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
You know absolutly nothing about my car or me. If you want to try the car then call me out or just STFU!! Grow up and get over it !!!
Chris,

You're starting to act like me. Tsk. Tsk.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned

Where can I buy some popcorn?
Old 07-07-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Junkie

so now you take the defensive to say "its just an opinion"

i guess you take back the smart *** bullshit "magic nittos"...

ive been around the car scene for a long time, and i've learned a bunch being around guys like cablebandit, quicksilverado, ba78ta, etc etc.. and i still learn things every damn day... i'd hold my tongue if i were you and just get educated a bit. If you have a question, fine ask it.. but dont be like this.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1civic
I thought this was Funny.... Magic Nitto's that Hook over 700+ WHP on The Street... He Claims to OutRun a GSX-R 1000 from a Light and Hooks on His Nitto's in 1st and 2nd... I think we all Need these Tires... .. Need feed back on this....

Here is the Link:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=126965

I know I'm late on this but damn, there must be something in the water in douglasville... what the **** does your car run? hell... I bet I could get on my xr125 and your pole smoking *** couldn't keep up in your honduh

http://www.outlawradial.net/Video/drfinalhibw.wmv

holy ****! they are running drag radials

Old 07-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Bobby.. Your first mistake was talking **** on IA.com, your major mistake was talking **** on LS1TECH. Everyone on here knows chris and his set up and how fast his car is.. So unless your wanna get **** raped by everyone on this site, I'd take this thread down.. Also you havn't ever owned anything that would even stay with in sight of a gixxer 750 or 1000. So you really don't have any room to talk.. Chris's car makes twice the power your 240 ever did.. And I've been in Chris's car a few times and it hokks ******* good for what it is..
Old 07-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

bobby(1civic) was it you that got spanked on the bike?????? it seems this hole bike car thing is eating away at your sole.....you seem kinda bent about it.....i beleve that hunter02ss beat this bike.....the rider might not know how to ride....i will agree on that...but what happend...happend...as for the car hooking on the MAGIC nittos, this car hooks well....well enough....i would not do a dig race for money with it cause it will spin alittle...in 1st.....and insted of just wondering about it ...lets line something up..from a roll...We did turn up the boost tonight and dynoed it...hook will be a issue now!..then you can see for your self how good the car runs.....we have no reason to try and brag......i tell you what...you can go for a ride in the car....im sure chris would love to hear you scream....OK LETOUT....i know i did...lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Magic Nitto's.. You can Hook 700+ On the Street