Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Lafayette people

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lafayette people

Anyone going to be out partying tonight? I' m supposed to be going up there for a party tonight. Anyone interested??
Old 10-21-2007, 01:04 PM
11 Second Club

You will find most of the lafayette people over on ls2.com. They pretty much rule the LA section over there.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well, it' s too late now, and we only stayed in Lafayette, for about an hour and a half, and that was an hour and a half too long! I' ve heard of flamers, but these ******* were ******* RAGING *** INFERNOS!! Have the people there were these off the wall gays that could make Richard Simmons look as masculine as Chuck Norris! There was one wearing wings, glitter, short shirt, shorts, and some kind of **** on his face. Another one just wore a shirt, black tights, and a belt. I made sure at all my *** was protected at all times. I was either sitting or had my back to a wall. I was VERY uncomfortable, but I promised my girlfriend I' d go, so I didn' t want to let her down. She' ll just owe me now.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Launching!

Were in the hell did you go to in lafayette, hell I grew up there and never saw anything like that! But then again I've ben away from home for 10 years. But I see you live in Houma, lived there for a couple of months after high school. Wasn't a hole lot to do in that town, but still had good times. Still have alot friends living there, haven't seen them in a long time.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I went to a house party hosted by some friends of my girlfriend. Two of her friends are renting a house, and are renting one room in the house to a raging flamer and these were his....or was it....HER guests?!

Yea, Houma' s a nice little town, all there is to do though, is drink. Oh well, still passes the time! ;-)