Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Possible to obtain window sticker?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 01:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible to obtain window sticker?

I have a 99 WS6, I didnt buy the car new and I was wondering if there is a way that I can have a copy of my window sticker that came with the car when it was new?

Also, where would my build sheet be located??
Old 12-25-2008, 03:34 PM
TECH Resident

Pontiac might be able to help you. I think the number is 1-800-pontiac but I'm not 100%.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Rob
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

http://www.phs-online.com/window%20sticker%20order.htm
Old 12-25-2008, 11:13 PM
10 Second Club

I checked this summer and phs doesn't have access anymore from GM for the newer cars. There's a company that GM contracts that does their data storage. They will sell you the info and you'll have to supply that to phs for a window sticker. Do a search and the name of the company should pop up, it's a national data storage company.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://window-sticker.com/

Try these guys, I had mine reproduced from them and they are great! You need to send them all the info on your RPO sticker. 2 of them laminated was $40 iirc.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Resident

Default >??

Oh well no pontiacs there, only cameos lol
Old 12-29-2008, 05:53 PM
10 Second Club

Read my original post, the contact info is.

Stacy LillardGM Media Archive & Vehicle Invoice Collection at Allied VaughnDetroit, MIp.734-462-5543 x.163f.734-261-5216BE SURE TO CHECK OUT www.gmphotostore.com

They will give you the info on your car but it won't be in window sticker form, PHS will make you a window sticker if you supply them the info from Allied Vaughn.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

For Pontiac Owners

1) Click here to download the form to be filled out in order to request your invoice from Allied Vaughn. After completing the form, e-mail it to vehicleinvoice@gmmediaarchive.com

2) After you receive the document from Allied Vaughn, fill out this form for PHS Automotive Services and print it.

3) Fax the PHS form above and the document you received back from Allied Vaugh all to PHS (586-781-5167) and they will produce a window sticker for you.

I figured since I'm going through the process right now that I would inform you all as well! You're looking around $90 total.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:54 PM
TECH Resident

Default window sticker.

hi can you keep us posted, seems like you unlocked a myth !!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Absolutely! I have now completed steps 1-3 and got a call from PHS verifying they have everything they need to create the window sticker. I will be sure to check in again once I receive the window sticker!
Old 01-08-2009, 08:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by billyb
hi can you keep us posted, seems like you unlocked a myth !!
I don't get it, people have been posting this info for years. If you contact PHS they'll give you the same instructions, no myth.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mike13
I don't get it, people have been posting this info for years. If you contact PHS they'll give you the same instructions, no myth.
No need to get huffy... I can tell you that when I was looking to go through it all (before contacting PHS) that I was unable to find concise written directions of the steps I needed to complete to get a window sticker.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:54 AM
TECH Resident

Default ?????????

Originally Posted by mike13
if you knew what you were talking about you would of not posted this !!!!!! phs does not do window stickers for newer auto, BUT if you go through a third party then you'll get a sticker,i've tried in the past directly through phs with the from and cc # and recieved it back in the mail !!!!!!!!!! i'll try to find it and post it toSHOW YOU what the deal is billyb.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

billyb
PHS does do window stickers like I posted you have to get the information from Allied-Vaughn and supply that information to PHS. Allied Vaughn is the data storage company that GM contracts, they have to give you that information so that you can supply it to PHS. It's in a invoice style format that can be deciphered and put into a window sticker format. PHS put's it into a window stick format, so yes PHS does the window stickers for newer cars.

Y2K
Sorry if I sounded huffy, you showed that it can be done and explained how to do it and the post above still says PHS doesn't do window stickers on newer vehicles.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:52 AM
TECH Resident

with a third party help,which was just started, with out the third party info you'd be out of luck.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by billyb
with a third party help,which was just started, with out the third party info you'd be out of luck.
I'm not looking for a fight, my point is that people say PHS doesn't do window stickers for newer Pontiacs. I just want to make it's clear so when people do a search in the future they know it's possible. I want to try and stop that myth. The problem is that GM used to supply the information for free to PHS now they don't allow them that info for our cars. They make us inquire and pay for it, also the information you receive from Allied-Vaughn is just the dealer invoice nothing more which is to bad.

Billyb sorry if I seem angry been fighting off a cold, been raining like crazy in the northwest, my drive is crazy with all the roads shut down.

Here is the email from PHS

Keith,

Yes, we received your order. It will take about ten business days to get the window sticker
made, plus mailing time.

PHS - Automotive Services
----- Original Message -----
To: 1gmman@comcast.net

Subject: 1999 firehawk window sticker

I faxed a order for a window sticker for a 1999 Firehawk, I wanted to verify you received it and also that you have all the information you need.

Thank You

Keith Mason
Old 01-09-2009, 10:44 AM
TECH Resident

hi this is what happen to me scanner not working today but this is the reply from phs that my wife got when she tried to get me the window sticker, so now i have a new avenue to follow to get my window sticker, as you can see i knew what i was talking about last year,lol not trying to fight either but this is all new info to me thanks billyb.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow i completely forgot i started this a while ago! So whats the deal now? Your wife faxed over the info from allied-vaugh and now she faxed it to PHS and they still wont do it?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:58 AM
TECH Resident

Default my story.

ummm no, in 07 when we tried to get one there was no allied vaughninvolved. so when i seen this post about getting one i knew i couldn't get one in 07 ( the myth) of getting a window sticker for a 02 pontiac and another post said that they were available for years so i posted the return letter from phs stating that they were not able to full fill my needs, thats all i was trying to post in my first reply, about i could not get one from phs but there was no third party involved back then (allied vaughn) so good luck with it and let us know the outcome so this be settled ,and i still want one if you get it i'll be watching billyb.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
TECH Resident

Default updates ????????

any updates on the window sticker.

Quick Reply: Possible to obtain window sticker?