Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Berger's is a magazine

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Berger's is a magazine

Hey everyone, the Camaro's were in a magazine. The hard copy issue isn't out yet. But the digital copy is here:

http://www.fuel-mag.com/2/index.html

It's in the letter of the month and then a two page spread.

Take a look! Thanks!

Last edited by wake00; 09-10-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was at the Berger car show just a few weeks ago for the first time. I got to see some of these rare, unique camaros & it was a treat. From walking through the waiting area theres many different showcases with Berger camaros being featured on magazine covers. Thats very cool that your cars are being featured. I thought there was 2 of the Chrome Illusion cars, maybe not. Very nice cars you have.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, we've been wanting to go but haven't yet. It's a long trip from Louisiana. Hopefully next year we can make it.

Yep, that's the only Chrome Illusion car. There were 2 Johnny Benson cars though. A 2001 Phase II car and the 2002 Phase II Chrome Illusion car. GMMG built the '01 for him, then the '02. That might be what you are thinking of.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

By the way, I was checking out your Berger show pics. They looked great! I love the green DH car. Just wish it wasn't an automatic.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wake00
By the way, I was checking out your Berger show pics. They looked great! I love the green DH car. Just wish it wasn't an automatic.
The pics were ok considering they were from a phone camera. I had a lil incident with my SS at the shop the day before, had to fix that & another project so I could make it & being so busy forgot the camera.
That DH car wouldve been much better & more worth their $85k asking price if it had the 630 hp C5R 427 in it IMO. I really love them ZL1s & Matt Bergers Yellow 02. They really put on a great car show so I will be there again next year.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Great article Jason

Fantastic - way to go!

Thanks for mentioning the GMMG Registry.

If you have a GMMG (or know of anyone that has one) please point them to the GMMG Registry @ www.gmmgregistry.com

Please sent photos & info to info@gmmgregistry.com

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith
Old 09-12-2010, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
The pics were ok considering they were from a phone camera. I had a lil incident with my SS at the shop the day before, had to fix that & another project so I could make it & being so busy forgot the camera.
That DH car wouldve been much better & more worth their $85k asking price if it had the 630 hp C5R 427 in it IMO. I really love them ZL1s & Matt Bergers Yellow 02. They really put on a great car show so I will be there again next year.

I still enjoyed the pics. I would love to make the show. Hopefully next year. I do like Matt's other two cars. His ZL1 has the same LS6 as the green DH car. I'm just not a fan of the automatic. I hear the green looks wild in person though.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by daytonajim
Fantastic - way to go!

Thanks for mentioning the GMMG Registry.

If you have a GMMG (or know of anyone that has one) please point them to the GMMG Registry @ www.gmmgregistry.com

Please sent photos & info to info@gmmgregistry.com

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith
No problem! Glad the registry was in there!
Old 09-12-2010, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ahhhh, my favorite Berger SS. I still want to feature that car on my site someday. Your son contacted me several months ago, but if I remember right he was getting married? Anyway, I'm in no rush. Just want to feature it SOMEDAY.

Quick Reply: Berger's is a magazine