Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Firehawk Accessories??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firehawk Accessories??

Does anyone have any information or Websites where any Firehawk memorabilia can be bought or anything with the Firehawk name or who customizes appearance mods with the Firehawk name. I for the life of me can't find nothing
Old 11-20-2011, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

not many aftermarket venders will touch the Firehawk name because the letter text/style is copy righted by SLP. whatever it is you are wanting you can find real and knock off's on ebay as well as finding and asking questions on firehawk.org 's for sale section. i don't support fake Firehawk stuff, it's like slapping SS on every car and truck in chevy's inventory
Old 11-20-2011, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, I'm wanting authentic. It's messed up SLP won't let anyone make it since they won't continue to support it.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

the other thing you can do is get the lettering in a PDF file form and have something made for your self. from what i remember being told is as long as you don't it to gain a profit you can use it all you want but don't quote me on that. what are you looking for?
Old 11-20-2011, 04:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alexus6798
Yeah, I'm wanting authentic. It's messed up SLP won't let anyone make it since they won't continue to support it.
They did, they had produced a Firehawk Pontiac G8 1800 of them to be exact Supercharged cars....I think they were trying to keep it Pontiac specific, but now that Pontiac is gone...A large pile of cash could probably purchase the rights to it
Old 11-20-2011, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

What Firehawk stuff do you want? You're about 10 years too late. In the 90s and very early 00's SLP had a **** ton of 4th gen Firehawk gear and accessories for sale on their site. Stuff like;

firehawk & 10th anniv firehawk bag chairs
firehawk coffee mugs
firehawk polo shirts
firehawk hats
firehawk key chains (I still have one of these but no it's not for sale)
firehawk jackets and pull overs

Plus a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember anymore.

All of this stuff is long gone, you may catch some of it on eBay or Dave Hamburger may stumble across something from the old SLP warehouse but good luck finding anything beyond the 93-02 Firehawk dealer brochures anymore.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 69camaross
What Firehawk stuff do you want? You're about 10 years too late. In the 90s and very early 00's SLP had a **** ton of 4th gen Firehawk gear and accessories for sale on their site. Stuff like;

firehawk & 10th anniv firehawk bag chairs
firehawk coffee mugs
firehawk polo shirts
firehawk hats
firehawk key chains (I still have one of these but no it's not for sale)
firehawk jackets and pull overs

Plus a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember anymore.

All of this stuff is long gone, you may catch some of it on eBay or Dave Hamburger may stumble across something from the old SLP warehouse but good luck finding anything beyond the 93-02 Firehawk dealer brochures anymore.
Yeah, I know I'm late to the plate but just trying to see if anything is out there. Just looking for anything really. I want to get the rear cargo mat for my car plus a few other things. I check ebay everyday and every time someone posts something for sale on here the funds are never readily available

Quick Reply: Firehawk Accessories??