Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

gauge cluster

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 08:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default gauge cluster

where can i get the gauge cluster that is in the gmmg cars? the white or silver faced gauges. i like them alot and think it would set the interior of my car off. who makes them? i saw the macewen gagues and they arent the same thing. i was wondering if anyone knew. thanx.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Teching In

I ordered a gauge cluster "silver" with the new plastic and the bezel from www.macewenmotorsports.com for $139.00. these are very high quality and i have had absolutely no problems what so ever. you can get white faced, or the silver. There may be a backorder for the silver, but they usually ship within a week or so. I saw these gauges in a super chevy article, and was determined to find them. i hope this helps
Old 02-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Teching In

I ordered a gauge cluster "silver" from www.macewenmotorsports.com for $139.00. These are very high quality, and many high end camaros have these.I had no problems whatsoever installing them it's very easy. A useful tip have a flashlight handy when lining the gauges up with all the numbers on the tach, and speedodometer. It makes life alot easier when lining everything up. You can get white faced, or the silver. There may be a backorder for the silver, but they usually ship within a week or so. I saw these gauges in a super chevy article, and was determined to find them. i hope this helps
Old 02-06-2006, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

try www.dynoproauto.com

Quick Reply: gauge cluster