***Blackbird Lighting Solutions (BLS) 93-97 CAMARO Proj. Headlight Retro Intro GP***

Old 01-07-2012, 07:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Blackbird Lighting Solutions (BLS) 93-97 CAMARO Proj. Headlight Retro Intro GP***

***BLS 93-97 Camaro Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Retrofit Intro GROUP BUY***

GP GOOD THROUGH January 23rd - Spots are limited!

After many months of development and trial/error, we are pleased to offer the most powerful and best performing lighting system for 93-97 Camaro EVER available on the market. Many have put a lot of time and effort to make this a reality. We are happy to see this through while others have peaked interest but not delivered results.

For this group buy, we have managed to cut the cost of the kit by 13-18% over originally speculated. This was done through working with our component vendors to get the absolute bottom dollar price and also reducing our in-house margins.

We sincerely appreciate the support of the fbody community and are pleased to offer this to the market.

Why these outperform other lighting choices on the market today:

These lights feature:
- True bi-xenon projector headlight components
- Custom designed housing made from high quality Delrin
- Rebuildable housings with replaceable front glass
- All stainless hardware for mounting and installation
- Entirely Plug-N-Play

Other readily available lighting options:
1) OEM Headlights – Horrendous light output compared to 99% of other new cars produced today.

2) Sealed Beam Conversion – Allows for more lamp options and typically used with coated halogen bulbs producing better but not ground breaking results. Light output sometimes can be worse depending upon the lamp chosen and the coating on the aftermarket lamp.

3) Sealed Beam Conversion w/ HID Kit – This is a popular upgrade for many cars. While it offers color and, perceivably, the light output they want; the light patterns are very uncontrolled. Many have commented on the beam patterns with these kinds of setups and the light output can be sometimes dangerous for other drivers. Many questions regarding blinding other drivers requires the recommendation to "lower them down" reducing the effectiveness of the headlight system to begin with.

4) Projector headlight DIY Installation - Hella 90mm projectors are likely the most common DIY install. While the light output is actually quite good, it requires significant modification to the vehicle to get them to fit appropriately and the overall look may or may not be ideal.

The BLS Kit Difference: All pictures shown with 5000k lamps, 35W HID kit and Quad Bi-Xenon Projectors

The color everyone wants – 5000K 35W Kit Pictured

Light intensity

Low Beam Cutoff – Notice the step which is low on the driver side to not blind oncoming drivers, high on the right to give you farther distance.

Light output at 30’ with High/Low Beams On – Light spread is more pronounced the farther away you are but nothing will hide from these while they are on.

Light output comparison - Stock low/BLS low/Stock high/BLS High

Light output comparison - Stock low/BLS low beam

Installation:
Installation instructions will be included with the purchase of your kit (sent electronically upon shipment). The installation will require 3 holes (smaller than a 10-24 thread) to be drilled in the headlight panel per headlight. The housing utilizes stainless steel studs and hardware to handle adjustment. This is the only permanent modification required. While these can be installed with the front bumper in place, it is highly recommended it be removed to make the installation easier. Room is not at a premium behind the headlight header panel so small ratcheting wrenches and sockets will be required in order to finish the install effectively.

Wiring will be completely plug and play if you choose either just 2 housings or all 4. No splicing, cutting, crimping, soldering, etc will be needed.

Adjustment:
Adjustments will rely upon a 3-stud system which will securely mount the new housings to the headlight panel.

Aesthetics:

Output shots taken with a different camera

What You Get: Special Group Buy Pricing

Two Housing Option: $499 shipped - (PM me for international shipping charges)

- (2) Mini Bi-Xenon Projectors - Assembled
- (2) Completely Assembled Housing
- 35W HID kit - Choice of Color Temperature
- All Stainless Hardware
- Upgraded HID Relay Harness with Plug-N-Play Connectors
- Instruction Guide (Electronic)

Quad Housing Option - $899 shipped (PM me for international shipping charges)

- (4) Mini Bi-Xenon Projectors - Assembled
- (4) Completely Assembled Housing
- (2) 35W HID kits - Choice of Color Temperature
- All Stainless Hardware
- Upgraded HID Relay Harness with Plug-N-Play Connectors
- Instruction Guide (Electronic)

HID Color Options
4500K – White with slight hint of yellow
5000K – Bright White with touch of blue at the cutoff - Standard
6000K – White with Blue Tint
8000K – “Iceberg” Blue

Group Buy Info:
The Group Buy will last through January 23rd or until I receive at least 10 orders. Construction time is 3-4 weeks.

If you would like to purchase the BLS kit, please PM me with the title "I WANT THE BLS KIT" and I will send you the payment information.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since your profile does not allow a PM to be sent, I have a few questions:

- Approx how long does it take to install?

- Is there a warranty?

Also, can you ship out before hitting the group buy limit or are you going to wait until everyone orders?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:34 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ls2pontiac
Since your profile does not allow a PM to be sent, I have a few questions:

- Approx how long does it take to install?

- Is there a warranty?

Also, can you ship out before hitting the group buy limit or are you going to wait until everyone orders?
I'm not aware that we are unable to accept PMs but we having been receiving them all weekend. I will check to make sure there are no issues.

Aside from that, the installation will depend upon purchasing the two housing or quad version. I would estimate the install will take 4 hours for the quad setup aside from adjustment.

The housings and projectors will be covered for a year for manufacturer defects with the ballasts and lamps covered under a 2 year warranty.

The kits will be built once the GP ends or until we receive at least 10 orders. Kits will not be built prematurely or before the end of the GP. Our pricing is based off ordering material and components in bulk.

I hope this answers your questions.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:20 PM
FormerVendor

5 spots left and over a week to go! All PMs returned.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***Blackbird Lighting Solutions (BLS) 93-97 CAMARO Proj. Headlight Retro Intro GP***