Made Available by Popular Demand - 98-02 Camaro Stock Style Headlights with True Bi-Xenon Projector
Some of you have seen our other thread where we have completed the installation of 98-02 Camaro DEPO housings retrofitted with bi-xenon projectors. To kick this off, we are offering a tax time group purchase with the details below.
Daylight Pictures - Completely "Blacked-Out" Version Shown
Night time Pictures - 5000K HID Lamps/35W Ballasts/MH1 Bi-Xenon Projector
Pricing and Options:
DEPO "Whistlered" Housings Only - $325 shipped within Continental US
- DEPO Housings with Chrome Reflectors - Standard
- MH1 Bi-Xenon Projectors Installed
- Chrome Gatling Gun Shrouds
- Housings Opened & Resealed
DEPO "Whistlered" Housings Complete Kit - $525 shipped within Continental US
- Complete "Blacked-Out" Option (Shrouds/Housing Reflectors) Painted - $25
- Low/High Beam Mod Wiring - $20 (This can be a free mod per the Lighting FAQ)
We will entertain modifying customer supplied housings on a case-by-case basis for a fee of $195 including projectors and shipping within the continental US. Customers may request options listed above. The customer will be responsible for shipping the headlights to us for retrofit. Headlights received with damage not identified by the customer will be returned at the customers cost.
Please note the following:
- Projectors will be secured but allow for minor adjustment once installed in the vehicle.
- To ensure the bi-xenon function works properly, customers must choose to either perform the free low/high mod as listed in the Lighting FAQ or purchase the optional wiring kit.
- Customers purchasing only the retrofitted housings must supply their own HID kit or H1 lamp.
The group purchase will run for 2 weeks (March 26th) or until we have 10 orders. If you are interested in purchasing, please send a PM with the title "I WANT THE BLS KIT" and you will be forwarded the payment information. Once the group buy concludes, the housings will be retro'd and shipped within 3 weeks.
Just to let everyone know. There is an issue with the DEPO housing availability however this is only going to affect one customer. This person has been notified of the delay but all other housings will be going out by the end of this week or very early next.
Now that we are aware of this potential supply issue, we will be sure to confirm in-stock availability prior to running another GP. We tried desperately to purchase the last pair of housings from another source but no one had these on the shelf ready to ship.
Originally Posted by ls1jorge
i know im late on the group buy but do you possibly know whens the next one??
We will be running another GP very soon once the housings are back in stock. We are hoping within a month.