LS1Tech Group Purchase '13: Tick Performance Adjustable Master Cylinder Kit for LS1!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Launching!

i would do this but instead ordering the stage 3 monster and tickperformance kit with everything in it at the bigging of the year... bump for good deal
Old 11-26-2013, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by caturnbull1
i would do this but instead ordering the stage 3 monster and tickperformance kit with everything in it at the bigging of the year... bump for good deal
Monster has $125 off right now...tick has the sale price
Old 11-26-2013, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i literally JUST got mine in the mail last week...
Old 11-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Launching!

randolph is that for the entire package (the tick kit and monster kit) all in one? or is it just the monster clutch 125 off?
Old 11-27-2013, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by caturnbull1
randolph is that for the entire package (the tick kit and monster kit) all in one? or is it just the monster clutch 125 off?
Just the clutch $125 off . Any monster clutch. And the price of this tick master cylinder sale great deal.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Launching!

oh ok gotcha... yeah it is
Old 11-27-2013, 02:02 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I apologize for being away from this thread for so long guys! The total tally of Group Purchase orders is currently:

Thank you all for your orders so far! I will keep you all posted as that number grows.
Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
How do you keep track of the number of people in the gp? Def happy to see this...
Our website order processing software keeps up with it for us automatically. Thank you for the kind words!
Originally Posted by bleu ws6
Ordered!!!!!
Just out of curiosity, does the free shipping apply to us Canadian members?
I didn't have an option for free shipping so i just chose the cheaper to get the order through.
Thank you for your order! Unfortunately, UPS and USPS increase their rates so substantially on international shipments, we're only able to offer the Free Shipping method to customers located in the Continental USA.
Originally Posted by The Wreckoning
how long is the promotion going to last for the $125 off monster clutches???
Until December 31, 2013.
Originally Posted by Detoxx03
I see that it's only for LS1's so that's a bummer.
Originally Posted by coolazhel
Is this also for the LS6's????
Originally Posted by ramair 1
why dont you make this for lt1's also and get this done
Originally Posted by rjwz28
Both of these guys are interested and have Corvettes, and I'm in the same boat with my C5Z06... I was planning to buy the master cylinder from you guys this fall but was looking for a Black Friday deal when I ran across this thread; why no love for the Corvette guys?
Originally Posted by rjwz28
Tick

Is there anything you can do to incorporate those of us with Corvettes into this group purchase? Or open up the same deal on the Corvette forum if you prefer to cater only to your F-body customers via LS1tech? I sold my Camaro years ago...
Thank you guys ALL for your feedback! Originally, I had planned to run a Ground Purchase here on LS1tech for LS1 kits, CorvetteForum for C5 and C6 Kits, LS1GTO.com for GTO Kits, etc - BUT, you all have changed my mind. In an effort to do my part to get this GP to 50 orders total, I'll open it up to ALL of our Adjustable Master Cylinder Kits at the Group Purchase Price of $279.99. Instructions for placing your order:
  1. You'll still need to check out on our website as part of this Group Purchase, here: http://www.tickperformance.com/ls1te...or-ls1-f-body/
  2. During Checkout, in the Order Notes section, make sure you include BOTH your LS1tech.com Username as well as the vehicle that you'd like the kit to fit. For example, for my 01 Z06, I'd enter "Joey@Tick, C5 Corvette Adjustable Master Cylinder Kit" as my order notes.
  3. That's it! You will be entered as a part of this Group Purchase and your order will ship on the same day that the rest of them ship. If we have any questions, we'll contact you!
Again, thank you all for participating in this Group Purchase! Tell all your friends, family, etc - let's get this thing to 100 so we can ship all the orders ahead of schedule!
Old 11-27-2013, 04:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks guys! Now that it's open to all vehicles let's get this done and wrapped up for you guys!!!!!!

30 more for free bleeders and 80 more for early shipment!!!!
Old 11-27-2013, 06:44 PM
TECH Addict

Awesome, thank you gentlemen

Now you should announce it on those other mentioned forums if you haven't yet already and I bet you'll have a record-breaking order list
Old 11-28-2013, 12:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hell yea. Way to go Tick for opening it to all platforms! I have not ordered yet as I am going to talk to Martin to spec me a cam this week and order everything at once
Old 11-28-2013, 11:05 AM

New here. I have 425rwhp trans am t56. Sometimes have issue getting 1st an.reverse.
Also it seems when I shift into second super fast the pedal comes up slow an feels like cluctcj slips..... would thia part help me. I'm getting a new clutch aswell for spring..
Old 11-28-2013, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

that was awesome of you guys to open it to all platforms!!! lets get these numbers up now!!!!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Teching In

I understand, i am kind of used to it by now, shiping to Canada is always the same lol. I still appreciate the deal you are offering, defenitly a great company.
On my order i d'ont think i put the model since at the time it was for ls1 f-bodys, thats not a problem is it?
Old 11-28-2013, 09:27 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jelam13
New here. I have 425rwhp trans am t56. Sometimes have issue getting 1st an.reverse.
Also it seems when I shift into second super fast the pedal comes up slow an feels like cluctcj slips..... would thia part help me. I'm getting a new clutch aswell for spring..
You have the dreaded GM OEM master cylinder issue that everyone who has ever purchased our master cylinder has experienced.

In your case, and in my experience with our master cylinders they will fix this issue 90% of the time.
Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
Hell yea. Way to go Tick for opening it to all platforms! I have not ordered yet as I am going to talk to Martin to spec me a cam this week and order everything at once
I'll be waiting!
Originally Posted by bleu ws6
I understand, i am kind of used to it by now, shiping to Canada is always the same lol. I still appreciate the deal you are offering, defenitly a great company.
On my order i d'ont think i put the model since at the time it was for ls1 f-bodys, thats not a problem is it?
I'll let Joey answer this question. Thanks for the kind words!
Old 11-28-2013, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

DONE! (Next purchase...custom cam install)
As usual, you guys at Tick have made my day!
Martin; I was planning to give you a call this week - following up on my promise to grab one of these. I'm glad I found this!

If any of the members here have any doubts about Tick Performance....
I'm a new customer of theirs this year, but trust me, I've never had or even heard of the quality of service that I've personally experienced dealing with them! (Both online and in-person)
They're ALL great guys with great service and products - making BADASS BOWTIES come to life!

THANKS AGAIN, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Last edited by ss2000silverbullet; 11-28-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:39 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks for the kind words Kris!!!
Old 11-28-2013, 11:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Martin@Tick

I'll be waiting!
Email Sent
Old 11-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Teching In

Just ordered mine. Was going to upgrade sway bars but once I saw this I couldn't pass it up since its been on the list for a while.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Martin@Tick
Thanks for the kind words Kris!!!
No problem! Every word was earned and well deserved!
That's just how I am...If a company screws me over, I'm their worst enemy until things are made right with me. But on the contrary, if a company treats people right, or goes above-and-beyond what would be expected, (like you guys at Tick have done) I'm a loyal customer and devout advocate!

Can't wait 'til I can get the bank account fat enough for a cam! Hopefully springtime!

Quick Reply: LS1Tech Group Purchase '13: Tick Performance Adjustable Master Cylinder Kit for LS1!