Last call for LSX intake discounts!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 05:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Last call for LSX intake discounts!

The new F.A.S.T. LSX intake manifold has a three-piece modular design that will accept all of the factory hardware and can be ported for modified motors. It also has integrated bungs for port injection nitrous oxide nozzles. There are two part numbers available - one will accept the stock 78mm throttlebody and the other is designed to be used with a 90mm throttlebody. Gains are expected to be about a 20hp on the LS1 motor and 15hp on the LS6.

We are currently taking pre-orders to provide you with one of the first LSX intakes when they become available. We will get your order in line but you won't be charged until the intake is ready to go. They are expected to start shipping towards the end of December. Discounts are available for orders placed by November 15th. E-mail tbyrne@tbyrne.com for pricing.

Orders can be placed on our website or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE.

Tom
Old 11-14-2003, 05:25 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

Hey Tom you have mail!
Old 11-15-2003, 12:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

How much $ we talkin here?
Old 11-20-2003, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

The release date for this intake has bee pushed to the end of December so we're going to continue for the discounted price for a little longer. The 90mm TB should be available around the same time. Here is info for this and the 78mm version -

The throttlebodies will be designed using the lastest modeling software and test equipment available to produce designs that yeild the maximum flow per square inch of cross sectional area. Both throttlebodies will be machined from billet 6061-T6 alumimum on precision CNC machining for consistant quality and light weight. Pricing for these should be available in 1-2 weeks.

Just give us a call or e-mail for pricing.

Tom
Old 11-21-2003, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

Has there been any results in testing with this Intake yet? I want to buy one but don't want to spend $$$ on something that may or may not work.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RED01TAWS6
Has there been any results in testing with this Intake yet? I want to buy one but don't want to spend $$$ on something that may or may not work.
I was at comp 3 days ago and saw two of them in the R & D dept. I would assume we should have some hard #s on them very soon. one was on a motor and one was sitting on the counter.

I can tell you it damn sure looks like a very high quality piece. I plan on buying one as soon as they are available. the only reason I havent put money down at this point is because they havent given a definate release date. keeps getting pushed back.

all in all I think it will be money well spent.

also keep in mind one great feature of this intake is going to be the "bosses" that are integrated in for direct port nitrous. someting you just cant get with an LS6 intake.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Can I get mine Chrome ? Also , I ordered mine, but Do I get the discount you are offering here?
Old 11-24-2003, 09:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

The numbers we have from F.A.S.T. are 20hp over the LS1 intake and 15hp over the LS6 version. The 90mm intake is only recommended for cars running a stroker motor.

Nytmare: Each intake is only available in the silver finish pictured above. I'm not sure what your name is but your order should have been written up at the discounted price.

Seeing that the release date was pushed back a few weeks we've extended the discount through next week. These intakes will be going FAST!

Tom
Old 11-24-2003, 10:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Can we hook up our stock or stock ported throttle bodies to the 78mm version?
Old 11-24-2003, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Thanks, My name is Mark
Old 11-25-2003, 09:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

1slowCamaro: No problem using a stock or ported TB on the 78mm version.

Mark: Can you shoot me an e-mail when you have a chance?

Thanks,
Tom

Quick Reply: Last call for LSX intake discounts!