Kooks 1 3/4" LT Headers GP - Ends Friday

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kooks 1 3/4" LT Headers GP - Ends Friday

First of all, let me say it's great to be back on ls1tech.com. For those of you that don't know us, we have been in business for 3+years serving the entire LS1 community.

We are holding a group purchase on Kooks 1 3/4" stainless steel headers + y-pipes.

We recommend the Stainless Steel (304 grade) over the coated. The stainless steel will keep the air at a constant temperature inside the header, therefore increasing flow. This grade of stainless steel should not rust, as it is of an avaiation level stainless steel compared to 409 stainless which is of a car manufacturer's OEM level.

We are offering only 1 3/4" x 3" collector stainless steel longtube headers for the F-Body. We will also give special pricing on high-flow catted y-pipes and offroad y-pipes.

If you are interested in other sizes and/or y-body headers please PM/email us for sale pricing.

Please email me or PM me for the special pricing. We will have all of the headers out the door by mid December. Kooks facility is 20 minutes away from us, so we will be handling all shipping. There is no need to wait for drop-shipping delays.

This will be the best deal for Kooks you'll see in a long time, join in on this one time offer.

We have reached the minimum number of orders required. We will accept orders through Friday (November 28th)

Kooks LT/Y-Pipe Pictures

- Matt Sorian
Old 11-27-2003, 02:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just to let you guys know that More Performance Inc. has the best deal on Kook's and we have spoken to Kook about them. Someone at Kook also recommended getting them directly from More instead. There prices are great and there customer service is better. I tried calling you once and no one ever called back. That is an FYI.
Old 11-27-2003, 04:01 PM
Teching In

You should get your facts straight Joe. I emailed both companies about their GP and TTP had the better deal. Just FYI.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ls1Joe
Just to let you guys know that More Performance Inc. has the best deal on Kook's and we have spoken to Kook about them. Someone at Kook also recommended getting them directly from More instead. There prices are great and there customer service is better. I tried calling you once and no one ever called back. That is an FYI.
i dont think kooks would do that being we are there once a week and they call us on recommendations of making the quality of the product better. also we are the biggest kooks f-body header dealer of theres. also we hand inspect every header before it is shipped so that anything is caught be for its shipped to you. and we do all the shipping so tracking # is emailed right away as long as email is provided. and anyone that calls and leaves a message gets a call back .also we are refered by kooks on all tech and install questions.

george
ttp

Last edited by 2002nhraformula; 11-27-2003 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

TTP's price on Kooks is $700

MORE's price is $725

looks like TTPs are cheaper Ls1Joe
Old 11-28-2003, 08:44 AM
Banned

ttt.. call in your orders today to 516-779-2330.

Quick Reply: Kooks 1 3/4" LT Headers GP - Ends Friday