Ego bluetooth handsfree kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ego bluetooth handsfree kit

Hi the GM fans, I have a great inexpensive solution to the grow demand on being handsfree. The Ego Flash kit. This kit installs easily in most any car, truck or suv. It comes with superior DSP for cutting out the noise of the engine, howl of the wind and still allows your wife to be heard, I sorry it won't mute whinning. It does however have a bright OLED display with 6 buttons flanking the display.
http://www.hfvt.com/content/page/cat...t/cat/66/.html
Upon pressing the Green one, takes you into voice controlled dialing whether your phone offers this feature or not. It will even dial by number this way, just say the number and then say "Dial" and it dials. No other kit on the market does it this fast for the money your shelling out.

Sound Quality? We set the benchmark for that, not just talk here like the other guys, we have the proof.
http://www.egohandsfree.com/home/35-...s/50-news.html

Easy to install? Got that too, our kits work with the Quick Connect and the HFVT stuff as well as Cellsite who just about invented GM bluetooth interface with the GMCSS-2 harness for 2002 through 2006. This harness sold through HFVT (HF-GM-AMP2) fools the GM radio into thinking Onstar is engagged and sends a signal into the radio with speaker level from our kit and the caller is heard through the front left and right speakers. It works great. Gotta an older than that GM we work well with those too. HF-GM-TH1-AMK-ISO plugs in and works even with the radios that are separated from the amp in the dash.

It all comes down to price, right? Well for GM people you're gettin' special pricing. MSRP is $199.95, our partner site www.cellularstore.com has it for $149.95. You guys and gals get special pricing of $99.95!!! But wait there's more. Email me and I will be happy to get you infor on wiring and what harness to fit your ride.
go to the site
http://www.cellularstore.com/Product...-EGOFLASH.html

add to the cart and where the coupon code is type in: LS1TECH

Now your product is ready to ship. Once you get it, if you need help I am here for that.

http://www.egohandsfree.com/index.ph...ego-flash.html
Old 05-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Teching In

what would i need to fit it to a 03 gto ??price and shipping to AUS 3023..
Thanks Simon
Old 05-24-2010, 05:50 PM
FormerVendor

Default New Zeland

There is a distributor over there that I am sure is cheaper in shipping, but you could order it and the check out will give you pricing to Aussie land
Old 05-24-2010, 07:43 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a pretty cool product I have to say. I used to have the issue with my old phone that right before I would get a phone call my speakers would start popping or making a funny noise. I was kind of like a precursor to knowing I was going to get a phone call.

I am going to read up on how this thing works on your site.

EDIT: Tmobile G1 compatability?

Last edited by Beaflag VonRathburg; 05-24-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:32 AM
FormerVendor

yes, i have the Eris and it works with that too.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:45 PM
FormerVendor

One of my favorite features is "Dial by number", which is exactly that. Push the green button and she comes on and says "What would you like to do?" At this point you can dial by actual number or tell her a contact and she will even ask for "home, cellular, work?"
Old 06-01-2010, 11:46 AM
FormerVendor

Wow what a weekend. Our site www.cellularstore.com is temporaly down so if anyone wants to place an order go ahead and do it from the main site or give us a call.
www.egohandsfree.com 714-274-2095

Quick Reply: Ego bluetooth handsfree kit