We're Baaaack :) www.PartsTaxi.com OEM GM Parts & GM Performance Parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We're Baaaack :) www.PartsTaxi.com OEM GM Parts & GM Performance Parts

We Are Back! We stepped away from this forum for a few months, and after TONS of emails and phone calls, we have renewed for a year to support this forum. As always, we try to offer the best possible service, at the lowest possible price. If, by some rare occasion, you find the same part for less (including shipping) we will match or beat the total shipped price.

For those of you that don't know us, we are a full line GM dealer in Lewes DE. You may have seen us on some of the other forums on the web. We are part of a very large parts dealer group, which is how we can offer such low pricing. We also offer all GM accessories, and are a GM Performance Parts Dealer. Pretty much, anything you could want that GM still makes, we can get. Please don't think I'm a salesman, I'm just a car guy that landed in my dream job. My background is drag racing, but I can get into just about any form of motorsports.

To start out, I wanted to list the specials we are running on the GM Performance Parts Cams

GM Performance Parts Cams - Please click on the links to view exact cam specs.

GM Performance Hot Cam - 88958733 - $399.71
GM Performance LS Stage 2 Cam - 88958722 - $399.71
GM Performance LS Stage 3 Cam - 88958723 - $399.71

Please keep in mind, anything we can help you with, no matter how large or small. There are quite a few on here that contact us for gaskets and hardware when doing an engine build, and others that have purchased complete engines. Either way, my only requirement is to tell me a little about your project. I always like seeing what guys are doing, and can possibly learn something that will help someone else some day.

Thanks for letting me ramble, I look forward to talking to you soon.
Kevin Cassimore
www.PartsTaxi.com