Massive deals!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Massive deals!

We are having a HUGE sale of transmissions! Everything you can think of...

700R4's
4L60E
4L65E
4L80E
TH350
TH400

Call us at 770-781-0949!

Use the promo code of: Mad dog Lou to receive a discount!

Remember the transmission is only as good as the builder, even if you are using all top of the line components. There is a lot more than just exchanging parts when remanufacturing a transmission. I have been rebuilding high performance, racing and daily driver transmissions for over 26 years and I am a man with integrity. One thing for sure, you will not be disappointed. We are always available to provide technical assistance to help ensure that we setup the right transmission and torque converter for your application.

We build bulletproof transmissions! It is critical that we know how you are running your vehicle and the needs you have for your application. If you're running nitrous, superchargers or turbo-chargers, please be sure to give us this information. We cannot setup the right transmission for your application without this information.

Please contact me for a professional consultation regarding your needs. We are happy to provide you with references both here in the United States and Internationally. Be sure to check out our website at www.maddogtransmissions.com ! Hear what our customers and fans say on our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/maddogtransmissions ! We also accept orders over the phone. Be sure to contact us and we will recommend the correct transmission for your application. For your convenience, we accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept PayPal.

Thank You,
Mad Dog Lou!

MAD DOG TRANSMISSIONS

Phone 770-781-0949
Fax 770-781-0969

Web: www.maddogtransmissions.com
Facebook:www.facebook.com/maddogtransmissions
Twitter:www.twitter.com/maddoglou
YouTube:www.youtube.com/maddogtransmissions
maddoglou454 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message