New Addition To The MTI Team!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 07:22 PM
MTI
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Addition To The MTI Team!

Motorsport Technologies is pleased to announce that David Coates aka "Poolfanatic" has joined the team here at MTI on a full time basis effective June 1, 2004.

In his role as Chief Operating Officer, David will be reponsible for all aspects of MTI's operations including sales, marketing, business development and interacting closely with our current and future customers to ensure the highest levels of customer service and quality.

We have many great things planned in the coming months for the LS1/LS6 community including new product launches, monthly GP's and Specials, giveways, club events/dyno days and several other very interesting items that we'll be rolling out in the near future! These are the types of projects that David will be handling and I'm very happy to have him on board.

I'm sure that David will be saying "hello" to everyone in this thread or others, but in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact him directly at davidc@motorsporttech.com or (281) 870-8787. He's committed to the highest standards of customer service and I'm confident that you'll find working with him to be a pleasure.

Sincerely,

Jayson A. Cohen
President, Motorsport Technologies
Old 06-01-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome Welcome, Time for a sale
Old 06-02-2004, 09:40 AM
TECH Addict

Damn if I knew you were looking for a COO, I could have helped you.
I am 23 years old and my required salary is $100K with stock options

JK, anyway congrats on the new job, looking foward to see what MTI has up their sleeve
Old 06-02-2004, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Way to go congrats david.