Special limited time pricing on the Micro Storm MS-001 two stage progressive nitrous controller.
$229.95 shipped (in the USA).
This special discounted pricing is only available when purchased on our web site (also available on eBay in our eBay store for $249.95) Link to our web store. Link to product instructions.
The Micro Storm MS-001 progressive nitrous controller provides independent progressive control for two stages of nitrous oxide. The MS-001 can store up to five different setups. Each stage has independent control parameters (optional dual ramp feature can be turned ON by user) and are controlled by a single activation input. A Clutch/Trans Brake input is provided for launch control. When the Clutch/Trans Brake input is active (+12 volt applied) the nitrous activation is ignored until the Clutch/Trans Brake input is released. This eliminates the need for additional relays when staging at wide open throttle. The ACTIVATION input can be configured for +12 volt ACTIVATION or TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) ACTIVATION. When a TPS is used the closed throttle voltage and WOT (wide open throttle) are user programmable with either manual adjustment or using Live sensor readings. The TPS input works with either a rising or falling signal, the only requirement is that the signal must span a minimum of 2.5 volts. If the entered values for closed and WOT throttle voltages are less than a 2.5 volt span an error code will be displayed until corrected and the unit will be disabled. There is an integrated RPM window switch function that can accept a wide range of tachometer signal input frequencies (0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5 pulses per revolution). The RPM window switch feature is disabled if NO tachometer input signal is present.
- Billet aluminum black anodized enclosure with three push buttons for easy programming
- Compact size (2-7/8" tall x 1-3/4" wide x 3/4" deep)
- Easy to read digital display
- Controls 2 stages of wet and/or dry nitrous
- Each stage can have its own solenoid frequency setting of between 10-40 Hz (cycles per second)
- Dual ramp mode for each stage for more precise control
- TPS and tachometer input for easy wiring and safety
- Shift light or timer output
- Timer output can be used to activate ignition retard
- Saves up to 5 different user setups
Micro Storm Nitrous Controller Kit includes:
- MS-001 nitrous controller
- mating wiring harness
- installation hardware kit
- quick reference card
Link to product videos on YouTube: