Need Help fom Wholesale Direct

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 01:56 PM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Help fom Wholesale Direct

Hi, we ordered the brakes from you on 10/30/04 for Paul Shipman in Hendersonville, NC. He talked to you by phone this morning and was told that they had already been shipped and he should have already received them. You were going to call back with a tracking number for him serveral hours ago, but have not heard anything from you yet. We have tried to call again but cannot get through to anyone. We really need that tracking number so we can find out what the shipping company has done with the brakes. Can you please PM me with some help on this? Thank-you, Becky
Old 11-16-2004, 09:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

The only way to know that you are going to get the tracking number is to stay on the phone with brian and insist that you get the number. delivery has been a serious problem with wholesale direct. the product is very nice and you will be pleased, but they have to get their customer service under control
Old 11-16-2004, 12:16 PM
TECH Addict

Problem is....how do you get them on the phone????
Old 11-16-2004, 12:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

You must call again and again.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

Delivery of mine was a MAJOR PITA!! Not good customer service at all. I finally ended up speaking to I believe Linda who said she was the owner.
Took about 4 weeks to get mine. I just don't get why some of our sponsors really suck when it comes to customer service.
Old 11-16-2004, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Well I've been dealing with them for about 2 months on mine. They got them to me within 2 weeks but sent two right front rotors instead of one of each. I called Brian the day I was gonna put them on and told him what happened. He said he would get me one shipped out that day. Well 3 weeks later I still didn't have the left front rotor.

I called back and he said again he would send one out overnight to me. Next day comes and still nothing. Another week later I email him and pm him on this site and he says again he will send one out overnight.

Well he sends me a rotor by ups ground that got here today and it is still wrong!!! I've sent him an email about it with detailed pictures so we can get this resolved soon.

BRIAN YOU REALLY NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME ASAP. And don't come up with the excuse that you didn't get my email like you did last time. THIS NEEDS TO BE SETTLED SOON.

Steve
Old 11-17-2004, 09:42 PM
TECH Addict

Good News!!!!! UPS came today with 3 boxes. The brakes are here!!! Thank-you Wholesale Direct.

Quick Reply: Need Help fom Wholesale Direct