New Sponsor! SD Concept Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 07:05 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Talking New Sponsor! SD Concept Engineering

Everyone please welcome our newest sponsor on LS1TECH! SD Concept Engineering has build some impressive magazine cars, as well as high horsepower setups. SDCE also custom builds all kinds of high performance parts, check out their site.

www.SD-Concepts.com

Old 12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet
Old 12-01-2004, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I talked to wendy today and they are willing to do a GP on the 8 rib tensioner system. Post if interested.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

FINALLY! Welcome aboard SDCE. They make the absolutely best 8 rib spring tensioned set up for the LS1 Fbody ATI kit....great place to get ATI products too.
J
Old 12-02-2004, 01:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS-6_2002
I talked to wendy today and they are willing to do a GP on the 8 rib tensioner system. Post if interested.
wussup man.you really wanna get in the 10s huh!Ill be there too.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have sent S D Concepts an e-mail about 8 rib, as my setup in car is different and charger will hang up off the front and to the right of your drivers side head with the belt going thru a tensioner and down to a wider crank pulley.Got to find out what the tensioner bolts too.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:31 AM
On The Tree

Default Thanks everyone!

Hi All,

Ls190vn, I got your email and replied back...if you need more info, please email me.
Thanks Jeremy, BOS, kyle, Bushman, Blackbird and everyone else I'm forgetting that stands behind our tensioner. We've got several other upcoming products to release soon...you gotta give me a day or so to post them as we're still going nuts over here moving...we just bought a bigger building and we're trying to get situated.
As far as the tshirts and sweatshirts, everyone will get what they were promised - including you blackbird...As I told BOS, we have a new design coming out and we're almost ready to finish that project - it got put on the backburner during the move...please continue to be patient!!!
We will be doing another GP for those interested. You'll be happy to know that we've since revised the pulley design - it is now possible to convert from an OE damper to using an ATI damper with the SAME crank pulley arrangement. With the old design, if you wanted to upgrade to an SFI damper using our tensioner, you would've had to swap the crank pulley.
We have plenty of tensioner systems in stock now and lead time is currently 3-5 days. If your car is a daily driver, please let us know and we'll do our best to turn it right around. We did have a few weeks where production and shipping were a little behind, but all backordered pieces are in, and we're caught up.
Originally Posted by ls1 1990 VN
I have sent S D Concepts an e-mail about 8 rib, as my setup in car is different and charger will hang up off the front and to the right of your drivers side head with the belt going thru a tensioner and down to a wider crank pulley.Got to find out what the tensioner bolts too.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:32 AM
TECH Resident

Wendy is a real nice person to deal with, always professional and curteous.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Guys I just ordered a whole bunch of stuff and Wendy is very helpful. Customer service is top notch. Wendy this is Ryan Thanks a lot for being so patient over the email with me. Oh ya do I get a shirt? lol

Quick Reply: New Sponsor! SD Concept Engineering