sponsors: driveshaft needed!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sponsors: driveshaft needed!

i need a driveshaft that will support up to 700hp. i would prefer an alluminum one that will connect to a moser 12bolt.

thanx
Old 01-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Driveshaft

Originally Posted by abate1224
i need a driveshaft that will support up to 700hp. i would prefer an alluminum one that will connect to a moser 12bolt.

thanx

Hi,
You might want to checkout our 3.5" aluminum driveshaft, it comes complete with both u-joints installed, and we will install the optional 1350 series u-joint in the rear before we ship it, so it will bolt right up to your 12 bolt. Here is a link to the full description on our website:
http://www.lingenfelter.com/lingenfe...50&pf%5Fid=217

We have these in stock, and can ship one out to you the same day you place an order.

Please e-mail or give me a call if I can answer any questions,
Thanks,
Ed
Old 01-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Potter @ LPE
Hi,
You might want to checkout our 3.5" aluminum driveshaft, it comes complete with both u-joints installed, and we will install the optional 1350 series u-joint in the rear before we ship it, so it will bolt right up to your 12 bolt. Here is a link to the full description on our website:
http://www.lingenfelter.com/lingenfe...50&pf%5Fid=217

We have these in stock, and can ship one out to you the same day you place an order.

Please e-mail or give me a call if I can answer any questions,
Thanks,
Ed
can you send me a pm with the price with the 1350 series u-joint. also i assume that these are already balanced.
thanks