who stocks FLP headers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who stocks FLP headers?

I tried searching the sponsor's websites but couldn't find any prices for 00 ls1 headers. Anyone stock them? how much? thanks
Old 01-13-2005, 09:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by white00ws6
I tried searching the sponsor's websites but couldn't find any prices for 00 ls1 headers. Anyone stock them? how much? thanks
Unfortunatly we no longer have any Fbody headers and only a few C5 sets left in stock. We had too many issues with our manufacterer and coater that were causing too many many customer service issues. We will be offering stainless steel headers manufactered in-house a few months down the road. If you still are interested in headers I would recommend Dynatech's the headers are identical to ours but uses a different y-pipe with 3 bolt flanges instead of v-flanges like our headers. Also the Dynatech's dont offer swappable cats and off-road pipes.

Give me a call if you have any other questions or would like to discuss them in further detail, 877-FLP-2WIN.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

thanks for the reply
Old 01-13-2005, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by maddboost
Unfortunatly we no longer have any Fbody headers and only a few C5 sets left in stock. We had too many issues with our manufacterer and coater that were causing too many many customer service issues. We will be offering stainless steel headers manufactered in-house a few months down the road. If you still are interested in headers I would recommend Dynatech's the headers are identical to ours but uses a different y-pipe with 3 bolt flanges instead of v-flanges like our headers. Also the Dynatech's dont offer swappable cats and off-road pipes.

Give me a call if you have any other questions or would like to discuss them in further detail, 877-FLP-2WIN.

Will the new SS headers have swappable cats as well?

Quick Reply: who stocks FLP headers?