Mardi Gras Madness Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mardi Gras Madness Sale

Although Mardi Gras is celebrated around the world, no one does it quite like we do here in South Louisiana! During this time of fun and revelry before fasting for Lent, it's not uncommon to hear crowds shouting along the parade routes....THROW ME SOMETHIN', MISTER!

Here is what Thunder Racing is throwing your way!

• FREE thermostat and FREE shipping with the purchase of any Hypertech Power Programmer.

• FREE thermostat and FREE Red Line Water Wetter with purchase of any Meziere Water Pump.

• FREE cam swap gasket kit with purchase of any LS1 cam package.

• FREE shipping and FREE Gorilla Lug Nuts with purchase of any set of four Fikse Wheels.

• FREE K&N oil filter with purchase of a case (12 quarts) of Red Line or Royal Purple synthetic motor oil.

• $100 CREDIT towards the purchase of Autometer gauges with any supercharger kit or turbo kit purchase.

• FREE Thunder Racing t-shirt with any purchase of $250 or more.

Mardi Gras Madness Sale good through Feb 15th. Also one Mardi Gras King Cake will be shipped to one random selected customer per day until Feb 6th which will be shipped next day air.

Click here for more details.

Old 02-02-2005, 03:22 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I placed a big order a couple weeks back on a cam package, can I get a free gasket kit? I also spent way over $250, any chance at a shirt? I buy from ya'll a lot, too bad this wasnt going on when I placed my order.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will you also throw in Beads in addition to the Free stuff? I mean it wouldn't be Mardi Gras without beads