LS2 Predator: In production! RWTD gives FREE true custom tuning w/ purchase!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 12:03 AM
BfB
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 Predator: In production! RWTD gives FREE true custom tuning w/ purchase!

***UPDATE***

We have received our LS2 Predators, and have shipped out all of our pre-orders and current orders! They will stay in stock to meet the demands of our customers. You can order by calling us at the shop (contact information below in your signature), or you can order directly from our website: www.runninwiththedevil.com/gmgas.htm

Thanks!

Hello everyone, and we hope all is well! Please see my thread here concerning the delays with RWTD lately:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57107

If I may, I also wanted to use this opportunity to let everyone know that the DiabloSport Predator for the LS2 is actually in production this week, and it should be released any day now (seriously, this is not a joke). This was a confirmed update to me by my very close friend and confidant at DiabloSport (Johan Mangs; head of product development). All the awesome and patient customers who have already pre-ordered the Predator from us will get their units shipped to them first!

The initial release is for the 2005 model year only (there isn't any pending release date yet for the 2006 models, but I will keep everyone informed once I hear anything concerning such). It will cover all LS2 vehicles. The part # is U7192. I will have complete specs on the tool within a few days listed. This tool does *not* permanently marry itself to your vehicle. Meaning, if you restore your vehicle back to the factory tune then it will work on another applicable vehicle. The LS2 Predator is also the 1st GM Predator that will actually datalog (not just display data live from your pcm on the screen), just like how all the Ford Predators have been doing. You can easily export that data with the DAT program from DiabloSport to send us, your tuner, the datalogs from your vehicle, and/or you may view them yourself on your computer.

I will update this thread with a means to purchase it from our website shortly, and of course you can always call our shop Monday thru Friday from 9am to 6pm CST (10am to 7pm EST) to place your order directly over the phone. Our # is 251-479-9451.

Remember, as always, RWTD gives FREE true custom tuning for 6 months to those who purchase the Predator from us for NO additional fee, available through our one of a kind custom tuning support website located here:

www.DiabloSportTuning.com
aka www.GMcustomtuning.com

Currently, after the 1st 6 months of initial custom tuning support is expired then 6 months of additional tuning support is just $49 for every 6 months! This includes unlimited true custom tunes!

A little about RWTD: We are located in beautiful Mobile, AL on the Gulf Coast. We have a 3500 sq foot performance shop and dyno tuning facility. We own the most state of the art Dynojet dynos ever produced, the 224xLC (automobiles) and the 250i (motorcycles), both which have the Eddy Current Load Absorption Systems. We service all performance vehicles, and we specialize in both Ford and GM vehicles of all types, as well as cruiser and sportbikes. We have been in business under the RWTD name now for roughly 5 years, but each of us here have been in the service and high performance automotive business for triple that time each. We also want to thank our customers for giving us the ability to serve you. Without you we wouldn't be anything or anywhere!

We are the largest and most experienced individual DiabloSport ChipMaster Revolution Custom Tuning Dealer bar none. We have tuned more DiabloSport customers than any dealer, period. We actually know how to properly and completely tune your vehicle for maximum performance. Do NOT purchase your Predator from a company who can NOT offer you true custom tuning to go along with your Predator! You should highly consider the fact that RWTD gives you professional experience to go along with your purchase without any additional cost to you!

We also have the full suite of HP Tuners 2.0, therefore I can even tune your pcm for the small fee of $99 if you ship it to us, and this includes free updates for 6 months (contact us for more information). However, whether we use HP Tuners or DiabloSport's ChipMaster Revolution software to tune your vehicle with you can be totally assure that the tuning is EXACTLY the same with either product. Each product has the same capability to make the exact same custom tune for your vehicle.

We also stock and sell many other products that compliment your vehicle and your tuning.

The new LS2 Predator currently supports the following vehicles:
  • 2005 Corvette
  • 2005 Pontiac GTO
  • 2005 SSR

The included tunes that come with the Predator are:
  • Performance Tune
  • Factory HP Tune

Custom Tuning:

RWTD can build you custom tunes for use with your Predator specifically for your vehicle combination. Please see our custom tuning support forum here:

www.GMcustomtuning.com / www.DiabloSportTuning.com

Other Misc. information concerning the LS2 Predator:
  • Predator will unlock upon original backup restore.
  • Read and write time is about 30 seconds respectively.

Here's all the current end-user adjustable options for the Predator:

The Predator allows the end user to adjust the following parameters:
  • Timing Table 1000-1800 rpm (+15 / - 40%)
  • Timing Table 2000-3800 rpm (+15 / - 40%)
  • Timing Table 4000-7000 rpm (+15 / - 40%)
  • PE Fuel Table 2000-3800 rpm (+/- 20%)
  • PE Fuel Table 4000-7000 rpm (+/- 20%)
  • Idle (+ 400 rpm)
  • Rev Limiters (+/- 400 rpm Drive/Neutral)
  • CAGS ON/OFF (skip shift)
  • COT ON/OFF (catalytic converter overtemp protection)
  • COT enable time (0-60 sec)
  • Fan Calibration (+/- 20%)
  • Injector Adjustment
    -Adjust for different injector size
    -Adjust for long term fuel trims

The Predator also allows for the following Diagnostics:
  • Retrieve and clear DTC codes (for LS2 CAN based pcms only)
  • Monitors and logs live data.

ALL Automatic LS2 vehicles take note:

The LS2 Predator does *not* program your TCM (transmission control module). RWTD has the full suite of HP Tuners 2.0! We will program your TCM for FREE if you purchase an LS2 Predator from us! This will require you shipping your TCM to us for programming. Please call us at 251-479-9451 for more information concerning this.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Kind Regards...

Last edited by RWTD; 01-12-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:32 PM
BfB
Teching In

***UPDATE***

I have received word this morning that my large order of LS2 Predators will be shipping out from DiabloSport to RWTD today and tomorrow.

Thanks!

To add to this thread:

The way the custom tuning has to work is that you get the tool, you backup the current calibration on your pcm (whether it is a factory cal or a custom cal from another tuner), then you take some software that we will supply to you and then copy that backup file from your Predator to your computer. From there you take that file and upload it to us on our custom tuning support website. We then take that file and build you a true custom tune from it. Then we take and reply back to your custom tune request with the new custom tune, and instructions on how to install it, plus information on data we would like for you to log for us using your Predator.

Speaking of logging, yes, the LS2 Predator is like the Ford Predators in that it will datalog to the tool, and it will also work as a pass-thru from to your computer so you can log live to your laptop. You can also export the saved data from the Predator onto your computer. We can take this data from you to help us fine tune our custom tuning for you. Also, we prefer out customers to start off with our custom tune first, then allow us to build/update our custom work off of that.

We are an extremely experienced and professional GM and Ford custom tuner. You can be assured that your custom tuning would be 100% correct and perfect.

Sincerely...
Old 01-12-2006, 08:48 PM
BfB
Teching In

The LS2 Predators came in today and we shipped over 50 units out! We still have tons in stock left and are ready to order more to keep our stock always at levels to meet our customer demands. Thanks to all of our great new LS2 customers out there!

Kind Regards...
Old 01-12-2006, 10:26 PM
BfB
Teching In

The new LS2 Predator currently supports the following vehicles:
  • 2005 Corvette
  • 2005 Pontiac GTO
  • 2005 SSR

The included tunes that come with the Predator are:
  • Performance Tune
  • Factory HP Tune

Custom Tuning:

RWTD can build you custom tunes for use with your Predator specifically for your vehicle combination. Please see our custom tuning support forum here:

www.GMcustomtuning.com / www.DiabloSportTuning.com

Other Misc. information concerning the LS2 Predator:
  • Predator will unlock upon original backup restore.
  • Read and write time is about 30 seconds respectively.

Here's all the current end-user adjustable options for the Predator:

The Predator allows the end user to adjust the following parameters:
  • Timing Table 1000-1800 rpm (+15 / - 40%)
  • Timing Table 2000-3800 rpm (+15 / - 40%)
  • Timing Table 4000-7000 rpm (+15 / - 40%)
  • PE Fuel Table 2000-3800 rpm (+/- 20%)
  • PE Fuel Table 4000-7000 rpm (+/- 20%)
  • Idle (+ 400 rpm)
  • Rev Limiters (+/- 400 rpm Drive/Neutral)
  • CAGS ON/OFF (skip shift)
  • COT ON/OFF (catalytic converter overtemp protection)
  • COT enable time (0-60 sec)
  • Fan Calibration (+/- 20%)
  • Injector Adjustment
    -Adjust for different injector size
    -Adjust for long term fuel trims

The Predator also allows for the following Diagnostics:
  • Retrieve and clear DTC codes (for LS2 CAN based pcms only)
  • Monitors and logs live data.

ALL Automatic LS2 vehicles take note:

The LS2 Predator does *not* program your TCM (transmission control module). RWTD has the full suite of HP Tuners 2.0! We will program your TCM for FREE if you purchase an LS2 Predator from us! This will require you shipping your TCM to us for programming. Please call us at 251-479-9451 for more information concerning this.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards...