Gmr Speed Twin Turbo Installtion Special!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Suspended Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gmr Speed Twin Turbo Installtion Special!!!

Finally the kit is complete as is the tuning. The final numbers on the kit using 2 T61S Precision Turbos, LOG MANIFOLDS, 93 octane, a 370 CI iron block with stock crank, Eagle Hbeam rods, Wiseco pistons [8.8:1 compression], stock 6.0L LQ9 untouched heads, LS1 intake, stock throttle body, LS6 camshaft, Comp 7.400 Hardened pushrods, patriot dual valve springs, 65 LB injectors matched in hi flow Speed Inc fuel rails, 2 Walboro 255 LPH pumps. With just this again on pump gas we accomplished 723 RWHP and 740 RWTQ at 17 PSI, NO meth, NO nitrous, and still using the stock MAF with screen. We are very happy with the numbers considering this is a very low budget motor.

For the first 10 that purchase the kit will get it for $6699.99. List price is $7599.99. We will have a 3-4 week build time per kit. We will have a complete engine and TT package available soon.

We decided because we love you all so much....that if you get your Twin Turbo kit installed at GMR by the end of Feb 06 we will throw in a FREE dyno tune. Its just our way of saying lets kick some *** this summer GMR style.

We also build our engines inhouse so if you have any questions on having a motor built to support the full potential of the kit please PM me or email to sales@gmrspeed.com for more info!!

Here is the video
http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...B-46023C7983BA
Old 02-10-2006, 09:19 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Leo@GMRSPEED
Finally the kit is complete as is the tuning. The final numbers on the kit using 2 T61S Precision Turbos, LOG MANIFOLDS, 93 octane, a 370 CI iron block with stock crank, Eagle Hbeam rods, Wiseco pistons [8.8:1 compression], stock 6.0L LQ9 untouched heads, LS1 intake, stock throttle body, LS6 camshaft, Comp 7.400 Hardened pushrods, patriot dual valve springs, 65 LB injectors matched in hi flow Speed Inc fuel rails, 2 Walboro 255 LPH pumps. With just this again on pump gas we accomplished 723 RWHP and 740 RWTQ at 17 PSI, NO meth, NO nitrous, and still using the stock MAF with screen. We are very happy with the numbers considering this is a very low budget motor.

For the first 10 that purchase the kit will get it for $6699.99. List price is $7599.99. We will have a 3-4 week build time per kit. We will have a complete engine and TT package available soon.

We decided because we love you all so much....that if you get your Twin Turbo kit installed at GMR by the end of Feb 06 we will throw in a FREE dyno tune. Its just our way of saying lets kick some *** this summer GMR style.

We also build our engines inhouse so if you have any questions on having a motor built to support the full potential of the kit please PM me or email to sales@gmrspeed.com for more info!!

Here is the video
http://video.ls1tech.com/player.aspx...B-46023C7983BA
Awesome work guys esp. on pump gas

the price seems to be perfect & i think everybody would agree on this so hopefully i could get some money for this summer then give ya a call .

peace

Last edited by bad95killer; 02-10-2006 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:16 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just messed myself.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Suspended Sponsor

Hey I see your from NE Ohio, and you havent visited the shop why? just messing with ya, if you are ever in the area give us a call.

-Leo

Quick Reply: Gmr Speed Twin Turbo Installtion Special!!!