Sponsor Vehicle Projects & Shop Tours See what your LS1TECH Sponsors are working on.

Calling all locals

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 11:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Calling all locals

to check out our open house at our New location on Saturday June 7th from 9am to 3pm!!!

We have a lot of great stuff planned - come out and meet Jim Koehler and his awesome Avenger Monster Truck!! Come check out the killer LS1Tech Pinks Camaro and Arnie Beswicks New Boss Bird Funny Car body!! Extreme Street Champ Tony Ortz will be here with the PER Race Engines 05 Mustang!!
There'll be a raffle with some great prices, goodie bags, a car show and lots of fun!

We will have lots of local venders present - Xtreme Graphics, Burkhart Chassis, DHMotorsports, CMJ Performance, and our local powder coating guy who specializes in ceramic automotive powder coating...among others!! They'll have plenty of great products on hand for sale.
If you are a vendor and would like to have a display at our open house - please pm me.
We also have a limited selection of overstocked hoods that will be available for sale at great prices!
If you're looking for something in particular to pickup at the show, please pm me and we can try our best to accommodate your request!!
We are also looking for local guys who would be interested in bringing their car up for our car show that day If you're interested, please give me a pm so that we can save an spot for you. We have space available for 50 cars - we'd love to see a lot of LS1/LT1's there!!!

Hope to see you there!!!

Last edited by vfntech; 05-12-2008 at 12:54 PM.