Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

It's a sad day. I have to sell my Toby Ranger Bandpass Speaker Box!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's a sad day. I have to sell my Toby Ranger Bandpass Speaker Box!

I installed my Wolfe Roll bar and now my BRAND NEW Toby Ranger Bandpass Speaker box will NOT fit.. Anyone interested? Here is the thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/11585932-post1.html
Old 05-13-2009, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Holy crap, where does that fit? Excellent quality.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by '00_Z
Holy crap, where does that fit? Excellent quality.
I took out my back seat and was going to put it there but now my roll bar is in the way.. I will say this about Wolfe Racecraft roll bars.. The tolerances on my roll bar, mounted in my car, are less than 1/4 of an inch! Talk about quality. Great for the roll bar, bad for my tunes! If you only knew how long I had saved up for this bandpass box.. I had to put up with the constant nagging from my wife about the price tag.. In the end, I bought it anyway. Now look at me. Now it doesn't fit inside my car and I have to sell it. It's a very sad day for me.. I definintely need some booze right about now.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

I hear you on the wife thing, I showed her the pics of the box and freakin lasers shot out her eyes!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by '00_Z
I hear you on the wife thing, I showed her the pics of the box and freakin lasers shot out her eyes!
LMAO.. Alteast she didn't have a freakin tank full of freakin sharks with freakin lasers attached to their heads... hehehehe!
Old 05-15-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well it's done.. I listed it on Craigslist. I even received my first email about it.. The guy was like, "heck ya, I would like to buy your speakers".. When I replied via email, my "normal" email address popped up (officermartinez@-------.net) and he never emailed me back.. LOL. I guess he doesn't like cops or something.. lmao.

(Scratches head).. I wonder when people will get it thru their skulls that cops aren't any different than anyone else.. most cops I know like to drive fast cars, like kickin' car audio, racing, etc..
Old 05-15-2009, 10:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, that is one big bastard!! Great looking box though, good luck on the sale!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NVR_SPDS
Wow, that is one big bastard!! Great looking box though, good luck on the sale!
Yeah.. It's definitely on the larger side. Here are the dimensions: 13.25X24X32. Thanks for the compliment. I 'almost' took this box down last week to get it professionally upholstered to match my interior.. But, I guess that's not gonna happen. Anyway.. I guess it's back to the ole drawing board. I will probably have to settle for something a lot less, the way it's looking now, with the amount of available space that I have.

I am still sad that I have to let it go.. If you have never heard one of these Toby Ranger boxes before, it would simply blow you away. Who knew (2) 10 inch subs could EVER sound this good. I would put these two 10's up against any two 15 inch subs any day of the week! A buddy of mine had his Toby Ranger box in the back of a S-10 Blazer and it was incredible.. just the pressure alone would cause his rear side windows and roof to bow out a little, at full volume. LOL, he used to crank it up and we'd watch his windshield wipers bounce off of the front windshield.. LMAO.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

I can't believe I still have this box. I even lowered the price. Hmmmmm.. Two people have really showed an interest in this box and both of them were SUV owners (Chevy Tahoe and a Jeep Cherokee). Anyway, it's still up for grabs in anyone is interested!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

So, anyone interested? Heck, I still need to buy other components like some midrange, another sub setup, a head unit, an amp, etc..
Old 04-28-2018, 05:53 PM

Default 2009 Post Toby Ranger Speaker Box

Officer Martinez, I’m looking for a Toby Ranger Speaker Box to purchase. I googled it and saw your post, but didn’t notice it was dated 2009. Is there any chance that you still have or do you know where I might can get one. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a blesssd day.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

I sold it years ago. I originally purchased it straight from Toby here in Fort Worth, Texas. They've since moved their shop to Haltom City, right outside of the city limits of Fort Worth. http://www.tobyspeakers.com/